FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Relapes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Tuesday was the day that Eminem released his new Slim Shady CD.
He is back to his crazy drugged out, kidnap you, rape ya, and murder you type of lyrics.
It's a awsome change from the crap thats been out for the past little while.
I can only imagine the law suits he'll face this time.
If you get a chance to listen to it... Number 12, Stay Wide Awake has to be the best one. The bass beat is like the beating of a heart. lol.
The second best to me is Number 8, Same Song & Dance. It's pretty much about how easy it is to kidnap and drug a woman.
Eminem was getting a bit too Pop-Rap for my liking...

We need more artists like Jurassic 5
w3rd.
I've been hearing a few tracks on Shade45 and Hip Hop Nation on Sirius. His "Asian" accent aside, it's definitely a return to the grittier, more controversial Em. I'm diggin it. B)
Eminem sucks in my opinion. Even Dre couldn't help him enough to be good...
focusracer,May 14 2009, 04:07 PM Wrote:Eminem sucks in my opinion. Even Dre couldn't help him enough to be good...
[right][snapback]287367[/snapback][/right]

^^^ LOL ... as far as I'm concerned it all went to the s***s after the Beastie Boys ... yeah, that's right - I'm old and proud of it.
I like Eminem , he speaks his mind, politically correct...bump that !
Beastie Boys rock, oh ya.
ZTWsquared,May 14 2009, 04:30 PM Wrote:
focusracer,May 14 2009, 04:07 PM Wrote:Eminem sucks in my opinion. Even Dre couldn't help him enough to be good...

^^^ LOL ... as far as I'm concerned it all went to the s***s after the Beastie Boys ... yeah, that's right - I'm old and proud of it.
[right][snapback]287368[/snapback][/right]
Atta Boy.

Zepplin Rules!
meford4u,May 14 2009, 09:28 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,May 14 2009, 04:30 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]287368[/snapback][/right]
Atta Boy.

Zepplin Rules!
[right][snapback]287391[/snapback][/right]

Funny you should mention a Zepplin... seeing as how you're also full of hot air and explosive at times :D

There's not much modern American music appeals to me, but give me say a Beach Boys or Elvis CD & I'm happy B)

NefCanuck