FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Which Marriage Will Stand The Test Of Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - The bride-to-be is guilty, and that means the wedding is on. A Manchester couple's June 29 wedding seemed in doubt after the woman was charged with assaulting her fiance last month.

Stephanie Jaeger and Tim Szulc quickly reconciled, but Jaeger's bail conditions barred her from going within 100 yards of her fiance and a judge refused to lift the restriction.

But Szulc said his fiancee pleaded no contest to simple assault Wednesday, effectively ending the restriction and clearing the way for their wedding. She was found guilty and got a suspended sentence.

Szulc said he is glad the incident is behind the couple, but does not believe his fiancee should have been charged. He said he was not injured and did not consider himself a victim.

Jaeger was charged with repeatedly punching Szulc on May 29 at their home.

yup... this is gonna be good..

what's particularily creepy about cruise's marriage is the fact that katie holms dreamed of marrying cruise when she was growing up.

GROWING UP!?

creepy... :ph34r: :ph34r:
darkpuppet,Jun 17 2005, 11:18 AM Wrote:
Quote:MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - The bride-to-be is guilty, and that means the wedding is on. A Manchester couple's June 29 wedding seemed in doubt after the woman was charged with assaulting her fiance last month.

Stephanie Jaeger and Tim Szulc quickly reconciled, but Jaeger's bail conditions barred her from going within 100 yards of her fiance and a judge refused to lift the restriction.

But Szulc said his fiancee pleaded no contest to simple assault Wednesday, effectively ending the restriction and clearing the way for their wedding. She was found guilty and got a suspended sentence.

Szulc said he is glad the incident is behind the couple, but does not believe his fiancee should have been charged. He said he was not injured and did not consider himself a victim.

Jaeger was charged with repeatedly punching Szulc on May 29 at their home.

yup... this is gonna be good..

what's particularily creepy about cruise's marriage is the fact that katie holms dreamed of marrying cruise when she was growing up.

GROWING UP!?

creepy... :ph34r: :ph34r:
[right][snapback]115002[/snapback][/right]

Yeah good & ugly hell, if that marriage lasts out the year I think I'll go outside in December wearing naught but a kilt :P

NefCanuck
(and no, I'm not Scottish)
Holmes and Cruise are getting Married? LMAO
hahaha, thats awesome... Isnt Katie holmes 12
pretty close 23...lol

i just heard on the radio...

and she is also converting to Toms religion, the church of psyntology (sp)
FociPhil,Jun 17 2005, 12:28 PM Wrote:pretty close 23...lol

[right][snapback]115023[/snapback][/right]

Church of Scientology... there's no 'psy' in it, but heaven includes UFOs... so i guess it has THAT draw (like cacoon perhaps?)
SCIENTOLOGY.

I WISH ANDREW WERE STILL AROUND.... I JUST KNOW HE WOULD HAVE SOMETHING FUNNY TOI SAY ABOUT THIS CULT.
The religion of the rich !

They have so much money and think people love them so much that they are special beings on our planet

I used to like tom cruise but now I think hes f**ked up!

darkpuppet,Jun 17 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jun 17 2005, 12:28 PM Wrote:pretty close 23...lol

[right][snapback]115023[/snapback][/right]

Church of Scientology... there's no 'psy' in it, but heaven includes UFOs... so i guess it has THAT draw (like cacoon perhaps?)
[right][snapback]115052[/snapback][/right]

my bad, wasnt thinking...im at work :P

i remember walking downtown Toronto with my buddies, and 2 fine ass girls walk up to us and ask if we want a free personality test...

if it involves to naked and gobbing my knob...SURE!

so they lead us into this building and then into this dark ass black walled room, with a bunch of other people sitting down...we look around at these people just as confused as we were...and i see a guy i know from highschool...

i turn to him and say "did follow the 2 hot girls too?" he laughed and said yes...

so this guy i know from highschool, gets sick of waiting and start throwing this bag of bagles at the wall wher the door was, becuase they locked us in...

and some chotch dressed in all black with white gloves walks in and says to stop, they are starting the movie...
MOVIE!?!?!?

yeah sure as hell, it was a recruitment video for the church of scientology, with some guy stabbing a mouse with scissors...

everyone in the place was liek fuk this!! and we started banging on the door, pushed the guy out of the way, and booted

so that what i gotta say about this church of scientology horseshit...
All religions are cults of some sort.
Raine,Jun 17 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:All religions are cults of some sort.
[right][snapback]115088[/snapback][/right]

Agreed - the majority if not all of the conflicts / wars are religion based
:iono:
You should add another marriage to that list:

Paris and Paris!
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jun 17 2005 Wrote:You should add another marriage to that list:

Paris and Paris!
[right][snapback]115132[/snapback][/right]

Good call!!