FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtf Is Worng With This World?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remember the runaway bride.

This deuche bag:

[Image: 0509051inside1.jpg]

She just signed a deal to make a dam' movie. After all the s**t she put the authorities through looking for her sorry ass. And she goes out to make money on her stupidity.

This stuff makes me so pissed.
I need to find a way to make money like this...
thats friggin ridiculous. I need to fake my own kidnapping.
This world is so messed up......
Okay so I'm not the oly person that thinks this is completely obsurd????
what? i never heard of this...

INFORM!!
FociPhil,Jun 17 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:what? i never heard of this...

INFORM!!
[right][snapback]115076[/snapback][/right]

What is there to explain, the dumb bitch signed the rights over to a movie company to make a movie about her recent events. I hope the movie portrays her as the stupidest bitch ever.
What is wrong with this world revolves around you Not showing up for events. When you don't show, the world goes to pot.

It's all about you fuktardo
meford4u,Jun 17 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:What is wrong with this world revolves around you Not showing up for events.  When you don't show, the world goes to pot.

It's all about you fuktardo
[right][snapback]115110[/snapback][/right]

going to pot??? like you're belly?
Oh, sorry that was old man humour. You youngins might not get the going to pot quote. it means going to s**t. Happy?

Oh and my belly is just fine according to my wife.
Oh and another thing. Are you home? i was supposed to stop by for a beer or two after work. i drove by after I dropped off my buddy, but your car wasn't there. So if your home now and have beer, you could have me over for a few. I wouldn't mind at all!
ZOOM,Jun 17 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jun 17 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:what? i never heard of this...

INFORM!!
[right][snapback]115076[/snapback][/right]

What is there to explain, the dumb bitch signed the rights over to a movie company to make a movie about her recent events. I hope the movie portrays her as the stupidest bitch ever.
[right][snapback]115082[/snapback][/right]

no i mean who is this chick? what did she do?
FociPhil,Jun 17 2005, 05:59 PM Wrote:no i mean who is this chick? what did she do?
[right][snapback]115126[/snapback][/right]

shes some yankee fuktard who didnt want to get married, so she ran away, i dont remember the story, but the police were looking for her, and it was on CNN for a week straight, pretty stupid if you ask me, oh and one more thing, only in america