FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Stuff Is Great!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if any one here has the chance to try aquapel glass treatment, try it!
trust me it helps so much. its like rain-x but it lasts up too a year!
if anyone is interested in trying let me know i will bring some to the next meet or to the bbq /photoshoot!
see ya
greg
I use wipers. They come stock with the car and work awesome!
:lol:
good one! <_<
but when you put that stuff on and it rains all these cool drops of water start flying up your winshield, forget watching the road, those things are awsome to watch :lol: .

but a plus to using that stuff is that you dont have to ue your windshield wipers as much, if at all sometimes, and since wipers usually break or malfuction(hahaha :lol: , super funny thought just came to my mind of my old topaz) id rather not use my wipers as much
crazikev,Jun 16 2005, 11:24 PM Wrote:but when you put that stuff on and it rains all these cool drops of water start flying up your winshield, forget watching the road, those things are awsome to watch :lol: .

but a plus to using that stuff is that you dont have to ue your windshield wipers as much, if at all sometimes, and since wipers usually break or malfuction(hahaha :lol: , super funny thought just came to my mind of my old topaz) id rather not use my wipers as much
[right][snapback]114893[/snapback][/right]

I find the stuff burns through my wipers like crazy. What happenes is when you do use your wipers and your windshield is treated, it coats the teflon on the wipers causing them to smear.

I've had wipers that were a week old work like wipers thast were 10 years old.
don't use teflon coated wipers
I've had the aquapel. Seems to work good so far.
Maybe I'll try that stuff next.
where to get this stuff from? and how much?