FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stoon Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any one up for a g2g this weekend, saturday or sunday sometime. if the guy from regina wanna come up, the more the merrier.

and have any ideas on where to meet, same the last one.
Yeah I'll be here, weather might be shitty though, suppose to pour tomorrow big time..... what about Sunday during the day?
i have saturday to tuesday off...(except sunday afternoon im golfing)

SO IM IN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, didnt mean that...yeah BP again is cool, i wouldnt mind washing my car tho, havent washed it in weeks!!

and i got a box of stuff i need to install *wink**nudge*
So what is happening.
I'll be in S'toon on Sat/Sun. Need to buy some appliances for the new house.
I'm not going to sit in Tyler's apartment on a Saturday.
Let's plan something for sure.
I work straight through until next thursday, 5AM-5PM. So maybe next time :(
what about boston pizza on 8th at about 8 or 9 pm.
what how do u expect any regina guys to come to a meet sundaynight at 8 or 9 lol?
FociS8nt,Jun 18 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:what how do u expect any regina guys to come to a meet sundaynight at 8 or 9 lol?
[right][snapback]115200[/snapback][/right]

Not much different then us Saskatoon guys coming down to Regina on Sunday. That last one I was down (last summer) I think I got back to Saskatoon well after midnight. :)
FocusGuy7476,Jun 17 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote:what about boston pizza on 8th at about 8 or 9 pm.
[right][snapback]115193[/snapback][/right]

I think he means Saturday(today).
yes saturday.
ohhhh...wel then thats a different story :P

j.a.dj

ill show up for a bit but im low on cash so just a drink for me.... so b.p's on 8th at 8ish then
is everyone ok with 8:30pm meeting at BP's
yeah i think i can swing that...im starving!!!!!
got word that a couple of people are coming from regina. not going to name names here.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 19 2005, 01:01 AM Wrote:got word that a couple of people are coming from regina. not going to name names here.
[right][snapback]115296[/snapback][/right]

NAMES

NOW

im gonna be at golf car wash before BP meet...my car is filthy
Nice seeing all you guys again. Im sure I will be in Toon again soon enough.
Yeah definitely a good time, glad ya guys came up!
Maybe someone should post some picture he took.
i second that motion mom
Pages: 1 2