FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Couple Teaser Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a couple pics
1. cause it's raining
2. cars not 100% done

[Image: 100_0301.jpg]

[Image: 100_0300.jpg]

Damn,.... that looks awesome :D what still needs to be finished.
Badazzzzed.

Bring that to the BBQ!
That looks sweet! Put your new shoes on it....

Lets trade cars :P
Clear coat your tails if you've nightshaded them. They look too dull against an otherwise shiny car.

Looks nice otherwise tho :) Too much mesh for me, but it's still cool
scoobasteve,Jun 16 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:Damn,.... that looks awesome  :D  what still needs to be finished.
[right][snapback]114708[/snapback][/right]

Needs fogs, euro "lexus"tails installed , hood lock, exhuast tips done, stereo install, rims installed, LED neons installed, battery wires relocated from top post to side posts, engine bay dress installed..........

BUT before that i have to find out why i just FAILED my first etest :o
ANTHONYD,Jun 16 2005, 03:11 PM Wrote:Badazzzzed.

Bring that to the BBQ!
[right][snapback]114709[/snapback][/right]

It'll be there even if i have to use my last trip permit! :D
I'm totally loving the front end. That upper grill matches awesome with the mesh you got in the Cervinis.... very nice!!

Can't wait to see it with the rims on (hoping you are or have rims for that).
S2,Jun 16 2005, 05:11 PM Wrote:I'm totally loving the front end.  That upper grill matches awesome with the mesh you got in the Cervinis.... very nice!!

Can't wait to see it with the rims on (hoping you are or have rims for that).
[right][snapback]114809[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah the rims will be on soon, you've probably seen them on FF alot lately Exel rh-5 18's in hypersilver
[Image: 205743_60_full.jpg]
Raine,Jun 16 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:[Image: 205743_60_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]114814[/snapback][/right]

HAHA :lol: :lol:

That's the exact same pic i've been drooling over for like a year now, until last friday when i went and picked them up in Ohio B)
those are some sexy rims!!
FociPhil,Jun 16 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:those are some sexy rims!!
[right][snapback]114823[/snapback][/right]

what rims are those
woah sl8r, car looks nice, i hafta see it on the upcoming meet for shure
SL8RZZX3,Jun 16 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:HAHA :lol:  :lol:

That's the exact same pic i've been drooling over for like a year now, until last friday when i went and picked them up in Ohio B)
[right][snapback]114818[/snapback][/right]

Nice looking rims, to be sure. Should look great on your car.. will fill out that kit nicely. Can't wait to see it in person. Will you have the rims on by next week, do you think?
WOW!! that's all i can really say right now :P, awsome looking car sl8r
Raine,Jun 16 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jun 16 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:HAHA :lol:  :lol:

[right][snapback]114818[/snapback][/right]

Nice looking rims, to be sure. Should look great on your car.. will fill out that kit nicely. Can't wait to see it in person. Will you have the rims on by next week, do you think?
[right][snapback]114889[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, the only reason they weren't on today was because i was trying to get the etest done, but kept getting sent to different places "sorry we don't do cars with body kits/lowered" I had 3 different appointments for etest :rolleyes:
Fack that';s hawt. I can't wait to see that!
B)
Wow that looks hot
Hope to have something like this soon.
Pages: 1 2