FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zts Vs Matrix, F150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02ztsian

Of course we never condone street racing, but when the action finds you, well....

First round, ZTS vs Toyota Matrix. Pretty much neck and neck up to 90, but the Matrix pulled ever so slightly ahead everytime I shifted, technically a granny shift, chickened out at 90 the man had been known to hide out just a bit further down the road.
Second round, vs F-150 4x4. He was sleeping at the light, pulled 1/2 car lenth ahead at the start. Kept him just behind me up to 125 shifting much better before he slowed and took the next exit.
Street racing is mAd Gh3y yO!!

but in regards to comparing to other cars...

was model matrix...if it was an XRS, it would have handed it to you, probly not tho...

The F-150 im sure wasnt a V8...cuz it would have spanked you too

unless, your running some FI of some sort...

Haha, racing pickups hahaha....

MADD TYTE y0! :huh:
scoobasteve,Jun 16 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:Haha, racing pickups hahaha....

MADD TYTE y0!  :huh:
[right][snapback]114651[/snapback][/right]

:lol: yeah i know, i thought they only did that in Saskatchewan!!

guess not... :lol:
Who wants to race my truck? Tell me who...

This is another dumb idea brought to you by ..........................

You know my typical response here
Hows this one:
2004 Honda Civic SI - Fart Cannon, Neon's maad tyte, you know you can take his rice ass.
2001 Ford Focus - Bone stock with a catback

The light goes green and you must out like a mofo, squakin it in 1st through 2nd, YO! Madd tyte props!

Heres were it can go 1 of three ways I see it:
1. You look up in your rearview and realize that he set you up, your fukt. Loose your license and your ride. Your cool now, and everybody will laugh at you.

2. You smoke his ass, damn you your the man.

3. You look over and try and see where he is, and don't see the van pulling out infront of you as your doing 150km/h in a 60. You smash into it killing a mother and her baby. This can apply to vans, people, cyclists, dogs whatever can possibly jump out at you.

Street racing is NOT cool, I don't care what you say about it or justify it. ITS JUST NOT COOL! Your NOT cool for doing it and your NOT cool for talking about it.

meford4u,Jun 16 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:Who wants to race my truck?  Tell me who...

[right][snapback]114662[/snapback][/right]

Hey meford, lets take it to the track. the loser gets nightshaded.... :lol:

J/K
meford4u,Jun 16 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:Who wants to race my truck?  Tell me who...

street racing is gay, street racing a pickup (excluding lightnings, and SRT-10's and other similar trucks)...you might as well be tuning meat whistles...
Sad thing is buddy's like "We don't condone street racing but... I just owned an F150"..

Whoo hoo. Now go get in a plane crash with the next group of terrorists
i hope he had on his flame suit today....
scoobasteve,Jun 16 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 16 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:Who wants to race my truck?  Tell me who...

Hey meford, lets take it to the track. the loser gets nightshaded.... :lol:

J/K
[right][snapback]114666[/snapback][/right]

still banned
good kill? :blink:
:lame:
I beat a guy an a Vespa down Bloor last week.

I put my indicaters on to signify the kill.

BAYYYYYYUM.