FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Router Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a wireless router that has a built in print server, i think this would be the best bet for one of my dads buddies, because one of the computers is always down, and then they can never print.

Theyre not looking to spend too much $$$ so can someone reccomend one for me thats ont he cheap...

thanks
scoobasteve,Jun 15 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:Hey guys,
I'm looking for a wireless router that has a built in print server, i think this would be the best bet for one of my dads buddies, because one of the computers is always down,  and then they can never print.

Theyre not looking to spend too much $$$ so can someone reccomend one for me thats ont he cheap...

thanks
[right][snapback]114425[/snapback][/right]

I think NOS2go4me has a nice D-Link one. I'll check to see which one it is when I go feed his fat cat tonight. :D
anyone else?
I need a 8 or more port wired (or wireless) router, if anyone has one, pm me, no I am not interested in daisy linking two 4 ports together, I am limited on cabinet space in my Electrical panel area.
Funny thing actually happened when I got home. My router musta died during the night. Anywho, I got a new one, a D-Link DI-704UP. Its got 4 port 10/100 and a USB printer server. Althought it is not wireless. But it cost me like 100 bucks, taxes in at Staples.

However with a wireless, there are a few options with D-links.

This one with parallel printers

This one with USB or parallel printers