FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bad Things Happen In Threes, Right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday morning get up and go to do the laundry and there is a puddle on the floor next to the foundation. got to call the landlady to get it looked at. last night I accidently set the stove on fire. Little fire, nothing to worry about. this morning I get up and the kitchen table in full of meat that was in the basement freezer. the freezer broke down, now I will be spending my day cooking all of the food. Lets hope thats it for the bad luck.
Well....... I suppose it cant get any worce. :huh:
It's all because the weekend was so good. I got back to work on Monday to a disaster area.

Don't worry.
natasha,Jun 15 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:Yesterday morning get up and go to do the laundry and there is a puddle on the floor next to the foundation. got to call the landlady to get it looked at.  last night I accidently set the stove on fire. Little fire, nothing to worry about. this morning I get up and the kitchen table in full of meat that was in the basement freezer. the freezer broke down, now I will be spending my day cooking all of the food. Lets hope thats it for the bad luck.
[right][snapback]114410[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry about your problems,

Guys lets have a BBQ at Natasha's house and help her with all the meat. see there you go, we are always willing to give a helping hand :)

lates Mo

I got rained on my way back from a meeting with my manager this morning.

but I got a raise.... so maybe it's good news.

All these things just add up to the need to go camping to forget about it again!

darkpuppet,Jun 15 2005, 12:07 PM Wrote:I got rained on my way back from a meeting with my manager this morning.

but I got a raise.... so maybe it's good news.

All these things just add up to the need to go camping to forget about it again!
[right][snapback]114423[/snapback][/right]

Not jackin' the thread..... but congrats on the raise steve-0. I'll drink to that.
Congrats Steve