FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Tried Auto X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow, it was fun. if you haven't done go out and do it.

and for the saskatoon people, there is one next teusday at 7 pm. so if you want to watch or see what its like come to Credit Union Centre.
You finally got to try it. :)
Maybe I'll have to try it after we get settled in the new house.
TYler you should come down to the next track day here. Not AUtoX but an actual tracks with turns and what not :D

It owuld be my first tiem there to. Im sure you seent he videos posted on 306.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 15 2005, 02:55 AM Wrote:wow, it was fun. if you haven't done go out and do it.

and for the saskatoon people, there is one next teusday at 7 pm. so if you want to watch or see what its like come to Credit Union Centre.
[right][snapback]114363[/snapback][/right]

definalty hitting it up next tuesday...ill be there!!!
Some of us are going to Mosport on the Thursday before the vintage weekend to do some lapping. My first time on the big track. Can't wait. Solo II is pretty fun aswell. I've been doing for about 6-7 years.

DRyanC
DRyanC,Jun 15 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:Some of us are going to Mosport on the Thursday before the vintage weekend to do some lapping. My first time on the big track. Can't wait. Solo II is pretty fun aswell. I've been doing for about 6-7 years.

DRyanC
[right][snapback]114455[/snapback][/right]

Oooh, lapping at mosport. how much is that?
ohhhhhh sounds interesting, i'm going on july 02 to shannonville it's a sunday the cost is $75 pre register, and $100 if you just show up, it's at 530-930 or so...
so how much and what time at mosport?
it's the Lotus Club holding the lapping day. Need to get forms from a member. Was $175 for registration.

DRyanC