FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Report Of Tornado
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Weather Network

Quote:A TORNADO HAS BEEN REPORTED OVER ELMVALE AT 9 PM AND IS MOVING
NORTHEASTWARDS TO COLDWATER BY 9.30 PM.

I live in elmvale, and i missed this ... i would have loved to have seen this. There was some pretty bad weather around that time though .. really strong rains and heaps and heaps of rain, to bad i missed the funnel cloud though

Anyone up for some storm chasin in there focus tonight?

edit: stupid weather network updated there report so it doesn't say it anymore .. shoulda taken a screenshot while i had the chance
LOL although awesome, storm chasing = very unsafe. I'd do it, but not in my car.. and not with me behind the wheel. It's not as easy as they make it seem in twister. Real storm chasers have to go thru insane amounts of training..
My parents went to the Gwelph area last nite, I heard like a half hour later the Tornado would be affecting Gwelph.
paolo,Jun 15 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:My parents went to the Gwelph area last nite, I heard like a half hour later the Tornado would be affecting Gwelph.
[right][snapback]114403[/snapback][/right]

Guelph. Paulo.... Guelph.
ANTHONYD,Jun 15 2005, 10:24 AM Wrote:
paolo,Jun 15 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:My parents went to the Gwelph area last nite, I heard like a half hour later the Tornado would be affecting Gwelph.
[right][snapback]114403[/snapback][/right]

Guelph. Paulo.... Guelph.
[right][snapback]114415[/snapback][/right]

Paolo. Anthony... Paolo B) :rolleyes: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
^^--- BOOO_UUUURRN!!!

:D :lol:
hahaha

here they reported a couple funnel clouds in and around sask, but no actual touchdowns...

there has been warnings posted a few times this summer
we've had thunderstorms daily for the last 5 or 6 days. when i was up in Wasaga on the weekend. One hit and the wind blew the cabin door open :ph34r:
we had some green clouds roll over ashbridges bay lastnight...complete with thunder and lightning.. to say the least, the games were called off early.

just as we were winning too!
Yeah, the weather over the last few days has been screwey. today seems a bit better, nice and cool
scoobasteve,Jun 15 2005, 05:04 PM Wrote:Yeah, the weather over the last few days has been screwey. today seems a bit better, nice and cool
[right][snapback]114465[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but the gusting wind was a real PITA to deal with yesterday. Driving back from Aurora around 8:30pm last night, a few strong gusts served to remind me that the Focus is a hell of a lot lighter than the car it replaced :lol:

NefCanuck
On the way home from work yesterday on Vic park, it was messed up. it was only raining on like half the road.