FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fr Big Boost Kit For Svtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get information on this kit. I see that the big boost kit (for the jrsc) on the zx3 is already on the FRPP online catalog but where is the one for the svtf. I have yet to install my jrsc and am eagerly awaiting this kit, any information on release dates/availability etc would be appreciated.
Contact Mcnews automotive, or Oscar Jackson. You can do both at FJ. I think O.J has a username of OJengineeringSR. or something like that. Mcnews is a sponsor. The kit is supposed to be released very shortly. There is already one installed by Mcnews.

Edit: here are some links for you

FJ Thread

Track Times
bluetoy,Jun 15 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:Contact Mcnews automotive, or Oscar Jackson. You can do both at FJ. I think O.J has a username of OJengineeringSR. or something like that. Mcnews is a sponsor. The kit is supposed to be released very shortly. There is already one installed by Mcnews.

Edit: here are some links for you

FJ Thread

Track Times
[right][snapback]114347[/snapback][/right]

Thanks.
Ray is great to deal with!just make sure he ships you the kit via USpost!
ZX3TUNING,Jun 16 2005, 05:25 AM Wrote:Ray is great to deal with!just make sure he ships you the kit via USpost!
[right][snapback]114589[/snapback][/right]

Will do. ;)