FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mapleview Tomorrow Nite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHO'S GOING? I'LL GO.
I'll try to make it.... Its a long way from finch/404. and i dont finish work till 630
where is this? i live in peterborough , so i'll becoming from the east of toronto. how do i get there and what time?
DOOD. pERTERBOROUGH IS A LITTLE FAR for this meet man,

It's in Burlington in the parkinglot of a mall.

Save your gas.
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:DOOD. pERTERBOROUGH IS A LITTLE FAR for this meet man,

Save your gas.
[right][snapback]114277[/snapback][/right]

Hope your not saying that for the people driving from Ottawa to your BBQ. :P ;)
Flofocus,Jun 14 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:DOOD. pERTERBOROUGH IS A LITTLE FAR for this meet man,

Save your gas.

[right][snapback]114280[/snapback][/right]

No not at all.

I just think that coming from Peterborough to hang out for an hour at a mall is a bit much.
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 14 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:

Save your gas.

[right][snapback]114280[/snapback][/right]

No not at all.

I just think that coming from Peterborough to hang out for an hour at a mall is a bit much.
[right][snapback]114281[/snapback][/right]
cool thanks man!
glad u told me , that would have sucked !
maybe the next meet willl be closer
bleh, i wanna go. what time are you gonna be there until anthony?
I dunno.
7/8
ah well, i won't make it by then :huh:
If you go, I'll go. i just got the Dr. Summer Off notice from Ford. Actually they just laid myself and my wife off indefinately! not a good thing. But I am going to make this the summer of the Fuktard.

look out baby
focuzedn2o,Jun 14 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:maybe the next meet willl be closer

You didn't come out to the one that was as close as it's ever going to be to your place (Scarborough)...
I happen to be in Hamilton that day and with the Focus too.

I'm free as of 1630. Meaford, seeing you are under-employed, do you want to cruise down together? I could meet you at your place in Burlington no problem.

Send me another PM with phone/address if yes.

;)
2001 ZTS,Jun 15 2005, 12:36 AM Wrote:I happen to be in Hamilton that day and with the Focus too.

I'm free as of 1630. Meaford, seeing you are under-employed, do you want to cruise down together? I could meet you at your place in Burlington no problem.

Send me another PM with phone/address if yes.

;)
[right][snapback]114340[/snapback][/right]

Whose this old fart?

PM sending
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:WHO'S GOING? I'LL GO.
[right][snapback]114266[/snapback][/right]

I'm shanghaied in Aurora tommorow until god only knows when so I'm out :angry: but I'm in for the BBQ, I've just made the final arrangements (Including for my own funeral when I advise the last person of my unavailability on the 25th :P )

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:WHO'S GOING? I'LL GO.
[right][snapback]114266[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr. NOSHOW
What, no response Anthony? Are you afraid that I am going to ride you about the fact you posted another G2G and didn't show for it?

You bet I am :D
:lol: :lol:
Sorry for not making it.

I has 2 major presentations today (Thurdsay) and was still not ready as of 7:00pm yesterday. I had clear direction as to what I was supposed to produce, then when the internal meeting happened, we were told to come up with something completely different. I went back to the drawing board at 8:00pm.

I figured you guys were already unreachable.

Sorry. :(
If it makes you feel better anthony, i didnt show either :D
Pages: 1 2