FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Tails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So after a long wait, like a month or so due to manufacturer backlogs, the new tails finally come in. Props to Focis8nt to source the tails and NOS2Go4Me for helping with paypal.

[Image: car7.jpg]

[Image: car1.jpg]

[Image: car6.jpg]

[Image: car3.jpg]

So what do ya think?

Tomorrow is the new Steeda stuff. Pics for that coming once installed.

Don't make fun of the steelies. I'm working on replacing those soon. :icon_mrgreen:
I'm not a fan, but hey it ain't my car.

If you dig em' that's all that counts!

Happy modding!
looks good with the car oscar, not much really works with gold (sorry to say) but you made them suit pretty good!
yeah thx. I knew that gold would be a challenge, maybe one day i'll get her painted black or somethin.
I actually like those tails more than I like most for the sedan, but they really just don't go with your car at all. Sorry mate
So it looks like the overwhelming majority stands so far. My car's colour sucks. I guess i picked the worst car of the bunch.

Gold car = unpopular
Sedan = unpopular
Automatic Tranny = unpopular
SPI = Very unpopular
Black Taillights that next to no one likes = somewhat unpopular
Steelie rims = definitely unpopular

I think it's official, I have the shittiest car here. :(

My car = :lame:
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 13 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:So it looks like the overwhelming majority stands so far.  My car's colour sucks.  I guess i picked the worst car of the bunch.

Gold car = unpopular
Sedan = unpopular
SPI = Very unpopular

My car =  :lame:
[right][snapback]114164[/snapback][/right]

Feh, as long as she runs and gets you where you need to go without breaking your bank account, it's all good in my books :) 'Sides steel rims have one advantage, they can actually take the occasional curbing without folding like origami :lol:

NefCanuck
Naw man your car is nice, if you like it thats what matters. And hey those lights look alright!

I likem, now if they were chrome APC ones ok yeah then i'd say ugly. But they do fit in well with the overall car.

Rims next and your set.

hardk0re,Jun 13 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote:Naw man your car is nice, if you like it thats what matters.  And hey those lights look alright!

I likem, now if they were chrome APC ones ok yeah then i'd say ugly.  But they do fit in well with the overall car.

Rims next and your set.
[right][snapback]114176[/snapback][/right]

Thanks hardkore. BTW did NOS meet up with you for those S2 Rims?
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 13 2005, 10:51 PM Wrote:BTW did NOS meet up with you for those S2 Rims?

LOL speaking of an ugly sedan SPI... :P j/k
Hey bro. we all gotta start somewhere. Keep your chin up. The car is coming along. To be honest tail lights were my first mod too. Keep at it.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 13 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:So it looks like the overwhelming majority stands so far.  My car's colour sucks.  I guess i picked the worst car of the bunch.

Gold car = unpopular
Sedan = unpopular
SPI = Very unpopular

My car =  :lame:
[right][snapback]114164[/snapback][/right]

Your car isnt lame...

think about this....

do you have to bike everywhere.....NO

do you have to rely on shitty public transportation.....NO

Can you say, at least I got a ride.....YES

By the way, In my opinion those tails work because your car is gold....they are a little busy for me, but by no means are they ugly or make your car 'lame'..

just my 2 cents..
I like em, if you could get rid of that chrome surrounding inside the lights, youd be even better off.

Get some wheels man....Some nice Stockers painted gunmetal would look sweet. ;) I have some for sale to :lol:
they look great!
and don't worry i have an automatic sedan, but i don't care.
I drive an auto sedan. Nothing wrong with an auto sedan I love it.

BTW gold not my personal favorite but its not lame.
I think they look pretty clean. The tailights go nicely with your window tint. I can't remember but did you nightshade your corners and your front grille?

I f you dig it.... that's all that matters.

Who care what we all think.
those tails look good. wonder what they would look like if you painted the black part of them the same colour as you car.

as for your, you have to start somewhere. i first had a zx3 with an auto and had whole bunch of part on it. just have fun with your car.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 14 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:those tails look good. wonder what they would look like if you painted the black part of them the same colour as you car.

as for your, you have to start somewhere. i first had a zx3 with an auto and had whole bunch of part on it. just have fun with your car.
[right][snapback]114292[/snapback][/right]

i like that idea oscar, that would look pretty sick, and very unique. But as i said before, i like the tails on your car, and if anyone flames you for your "Euro"/"Altezza"'s, their flaming a few of us on here, and were all gonna stick together :P
Thanks guys.

Yeah she's only a start. I'll get the turns tinted when the "Tintmaster" (NOS) comes back from the honeymoon.

I do have the SVT black headlights and SVT grills going on as well, all I gotta do is get to Richmond Hill to pick em up.

As for rims, nothing's gonna happen until I score up some more cash. *hopes the bonus check is big* :D
Pages: 1 2 3