FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wacko Jacko Innocent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is really really strange, The verdct in the Michaell Jackson trial has been reached, Micheal Jackson is Innocent. Shocking isnt it?
Good Stuffs!
no...not shocking.
disapointing, but not shocking. It's OJ all over again, their celebrities, what do you expect!
no shock here.
I dunno, i was hoping to see him get 20 years, Cali trials are so weird.
Here's a better question... do you think he did it?
I love his music, would see him if he came here for a concert...

but he is certainly screwed in the head!

I think he did some of the things, but not all of them eg. giving head to little boys
Bah, I'm sick of all his crap. I used to like his music, now he's just another retard. Let him rot on his gay little ranch
Raine,Jun 13 2005, 10:21 PM Wrote:Bah, I'm sick of all his crap. I used to like his music, now he's just another retard. Let him rot on his gay little ranch
[right][snapback]114088[/snapback][/right]

Tell us how you really feel Raine...let it all out...
That's nothing! you should hear the way this guy spoke all weekend.
he's socially retarded and lives in his own little world, surrounded by "yes men" who let him indulge in whatever he desires.

the guy is *wack*, no question...anyone facing those types of allegations who continues to make videos and appearances with kids flocking around him is just fukking stupid. That he has "issues" is an understatement...that he engages in abnormal and possibly inappropriate behaviour with kids seems pretty obvious...

but is he, without a doubt, a child molester? I dunno...

it's kind of sad to see people who used to be on top fall sooooo far...people like MJ, Whitney Houston, etc...wtf...people get rich and famous and go fukking insane...bizarre.

*edited for the purpose of addressing the offensive censoring of my swearing by the filters
I always thought he was innocent of child mollesting.

but he still has kids sleep over at his place and in his bed, sure he might not molest them, but that's a little FACKING DODGY don't you think?
scoobasteve,Jun 13 2005, 05:53 PM Wrote:Here's a better question... do you think he did it?
[right][snapback]114083[/snapback][/right]

from what people are saying, i'd say that pretty much everyone thinks he's guilty. But I got to thinking about this... he's been tried by his peers and found innocent. His slate should be wiped clean in the public's eyes, but it's not.

he will always be guilty to many people, and never have a second chance.

Of course, he brought this on himself. If people start raising their eyebrows to something you do because it may be innappropriate, you STOP DOING IT!

the moment he was sued by the other family, he should have done the following...
he should have stopped having sleepovers
he should never had shared a bed with any kid
he should never have been alone with a kid

so in a sense he brought it upon himself.

I'll be happy when we don't hear anymore of this mess.
I remember seeing Macaley Caulkin (sp) home alone kid on Larry King...

i know he is just as messed up as MJ, but when larry king asked him if he was ever in MJ bedroom, or if he had kids in his bedroom, this is what he said...

"people dont realize that MJ's bedroom is bigger than most peoples homes, its not a typical bedroom thats 12 feet by 12 feet...its huge...so you could say he has had children in his bedroom, doesnt mean that hes close to them..."

when i heard that, it made a LIITLE sense...

but hes sticked wacked, 5'11 and 120 lbs...GROSS
Death Penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw come on, please!
Maybe now he can go get his nose reassembled.