FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Best Camping Trip Ever*** Pics Added***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
damn so that's what i miss working so much
Pat, I'd do it!
lordkingod,Jun 14 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:Looks like a good time was had... Lets seriously consider an Ontario East camping trip, would some of you TO boys be willing to make the journey?
[right][snapback]114348[/snapback][/right]

Always up for camping

And yeah Steve, did you get that leg checked out? Hope it's not a tick
the bite is now just a purple spot abou the size of a looney.. she's healing up!

I think it was just a horsefly bite.. probably scared the horsefly before he could suck back the saliva he pumped in, which probably exacerbated the body's reaction to the bite.

because I have loads of bites, and that's the only one that grew to mammoth proportions.
It looked like it was festering nice and good come sunday.

As for the east trip... I think I could make that one too.

If it would be anything like last weekend, I'll go in a heartbeat.

------------------------------

Also remember fellas, one of the main reasons we had a good time was because we didn't have to be quiet, we were the only guys out there. If the park were full, we would have gotten booted out for sure.
I'd probably be in for a trip out east too i'll need lots of notice though to buy tents and supplies.
looks like you guys had an awsome time.

That would be fun.
panoramic view of algonquin from the visitor centre

wrap it around your head to feel like you're really there with j3rt!
That's a huge pic Steve... whoa
darkpuppet,Jun 15 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:panoramic view of algonquin from the visitor centre

[right][snapback]114525[/snapback][/right]

56k..ha..ha...ha :lol:
darkpuppet,Jun 15 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:panoramic view of algonquin from the visitor centre

That's a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good picture. ;)
2001 ZTS,Jun 15 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 15 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:panoramic view of algonquin from the visitor centre

That's a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good picture. ;)
[right][snapback]114551[/snapback][/right]

WHOA...HEY DOOD!!

Good to see you~~ :)
Hey Andrew!!! glad you could drop in... take your hat off, stay a while :)

because it's only polite, you can download all the pictures I took over the 3 days...

day 1 zip file
day 2 zip file
day 3 zip file

hint: if it's a really dark picture, equalizing the histogram will give you an idea of what the picture was supposed to be off.. the poor man's night vision as it were...
hey steve, what camera did you take the panoramic picture with... it turned out awesome.
I used just used my 4 year old canon s40 ... still does a job quite admirably!

it came with software called photostitch that makes life super easy for putting the pics together (though the seams aren't 100% perfect)... I touched up a bit afterwards in corel draw to fix saturation/contrast a bit... with a bit more work, I could eliminate all seaming a lot better.
Photostitch? Freeware, Shareware?
"came with camera ware"

I'm sure there are some free utilities out there... just haven't looked for them.

before photostitch came into my life, I used corel photopaint.
awesome, i'll take a look around for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4