FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs - '02 Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Sold*

[Image: 2004summerwgn.jpg]
end of an era :(
i have more shots of this car jeremy if you're interested.

a.
ANTHONYD,May 13 2009, 07:40 AM Wrote:end of an era :(
i have more shots of this car jeremy if you're interested.

a.
[right][snapback]287258[/snapback][/right]

no kidding,
mixed emotions letting it go. Situations change quickly and hard decisions have to be made.
I've have more recent pics, just didn't have time to upload them. We do need to sell quickly, so I wanted to get the post up. Will update with current shots.
Will you be partind with the rims seperately From far they look like shawn Higland rims if they are I might be interested.
j3rt,May 12 2009, 10:25 PM Wrote:Pictured rims are not included, stock multispoke are on the car.
They are SHM but....
Lucas picked them up. sorry.
Ahh man thats to bad hope you got good money for them.
Jer, remember we talked about the lip? Do you still have it kicking around?

Ryan
Sure do, it suffered some, er , wear if you recall.
It's in the basement collecting cobwebs. As a matter of fortunate timing, I'm am planning to be in Rideau Ferry this weekend.
- I also have, Volant CAI, JVC KD-BT1 (bluetooth,Ipod,USB HU, & trim kit), Sony 10disc CD/MP3 changer and clear side markers (if I don't forget to take them off the car before it sells). Set of SS brake lines BNIB, never installed.

[Image: svtlip.JPG]

[Image: svtlipends.JPG]
Crap, this weekend is bad for me. :( How long are you down for? Price for the lip?

How much are you thinking for the Volant? I have a friend that might be interested...
How much are you looking for the JVC KD-BT1 (bluetooth,Ipod,USB HU, & trim kit) and SS Brake lines?
For all those who haven't been around as long as Jeremy and I....

This car is quicker around a road course than an SVT.
Focus Man, Focus; $230 for the stereo and SS lines? They are Russell lines if that matters, bought through PI. You'll need This for iPod controll (unless you use bluetooth).

AnthonyD: those were the days. I still have some photos from that autoX. I'll try and post them up.

Reldridge: If you drive out to Rideau Ferry the lip is yours, no cost. I'll be up for the long weekend only. $200 for the Volant, includes a K&N cleaning/oiling kit.