FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Are E-codes Legal In Canada?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
01-yellow-ZX3,Jun 14 2005 Wrote:I've been pulled over a billion times myself, and have also learned that just being a complete dick isn't gonna get you anywhere with the Cops.

At first this cop that pulled me over was super strict with me and made me get outta the car.  But after awhile, he learned that I'm not just your average ricer punk, as I was super polite and just played ignorant to him.

He cut me some slack, and wrote all the 'offences' all on one ticket. 

The cop said to fix everything on the ticket, take pictures, show it to the courts, and I should be a free man.  So I'll see how that goes.
[right][snapback]114246[/snapback][/right]

Evan, go argue in court! I had a ticket for headlight covers on my stang, went to court and said I didn't know they were illegal, and that I hadn't used them since, and they let me off. Just tell the court the manufacturer told you that they were legal and that you have taken them off since the ticket. Like everyone says here, as long as your polite, I can't see them not letting you off. If that doesn't work, tell them you might as well start street racing on Portage! :blink:

01-yellow-ZX3

Lol, the funny thing is I got pulled over Saturday afternoon - not Sunday night like everybody else in this damn city! :o

I think my luck might be running out with the magistrates downtown though, they've been nice to me in the past, but I think I'll be pulling teeth with another ticket brought down there, but it can't hurt to try.

By the way - I've got a shirt for ya!
Pages: 1 2