FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone With Rc Cars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone in toronto/mississauga area here have gas rc cars?

I want to get mine out this weekend, anyone want to meet up and race somewhere?

boost til'bust,Jun 10 2005, 07:4 Wrote:anyone in toronto/mississauga area here have gas rc cars?

I want to get mine out this weekend, anyone want to meet up and race somewhere?
[right][snapback]113733[/snapback][/right]

me and a couple of my buddies usually go down to high park every once in a while.
We all have rustlers
I found a track in oakville, its called fastcats. I went their today, it was pretty fun, ive never been on a track before with my car. My car took quite a beating, but it was fun. There were some crazy fast cars there, I definately need some practise.

tommorrow is going to be an event there, apparently there will be some really fast guys there tommorrow.

if there are any other beginners out there, I am planning on going friday nights, so come on out and we can race.
I still have 2 1/10th scale electrics, one's a losi XX and the other's an rc/10 worlds that I used to race like six years ago, the both need something fixed. But, if I can locate some parts I'll race with ya. They can both do about 70 kmh with good punch. Just don't let a drunk buddy play with yours or they'll end up in pieces like mine! :(
I know Darkpuppet has some.
i don't know if they still do .. but hobby hobby in streetsville has races every sunday i think .. they have a pretty sweet track setup aswell