FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Couple Of Pics From Orleans Cruise Nights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Snapped a few pics....then the batteries died! haha

Didnt think Id see one of these there...

[Image: Picture006.jpg]

[Image: Picture007.jpg]

[Image: Picture008.jpg]

[Image: Picture009.jpg]

This one was right beside me...

[Image: Picture010.jpg]

[Image: Picture011.jpg]

My freinds 98 RS WRX Swap

[Image: Picture012.jpg]

[Image: Picture013.jpg]

[Image: Picture014.jpg]

I liked this bimmer....

[Image: Picture015.jpg]

For the scissor door fans :lol:

[Image: Picture016.jpg]
there is a guy in Saskatton that has a white RHD skyline...super sexy, and aother with a Fairlady RHD TT..i hate on them so much, b/c i want one so bad

that celica is super nice!!
There's a Skyline dealer in Vancouver. They have lots. I saw one in the trader for 24k..
Skylines as well as JDM 89 CRX' are becoming really popular now, some place out east, I thought Winnipeg, imports the civics, I think for like 8K not too bad. :o

that merkur is sweet. And that pink thing beside the Subbie!
Im starting to really dislike the Skylines. They are a sweet car but every one and there dog now wants a RHD or Skyline. Maybe if they were newer.

They were cool for the first week.
there was another white one at luskville this last weekend.. he was pulling 12s in that thing... alot faster than anything that was there during the night... in probably the worst conditions possible to dragrace..
BerinG,Jun 13 2005, 08:24 AM Wrote:there was another white one at luskville this last weekend.. he was pulling 12s in that thing... alot faster than anything that was there during the night... in probably the worst conditions possible to dragrace..
[right][snapback]113937[/snapback][/right]

What did you ppull?
15.3@90 (15.4@91) :(

not the greatest but considering the times others were running (caused by hotness), I am satisfied with the times at 5lbs...

will go back when I go up to 10lbs ..

The datalogging worked finally!! SCT made an error in my program or something caus when i compared mine to their new one, there were no difference.. but they have extra values we dont have access too..

Anyway it wasn't go over to closed loop.. i was always in open loop..

So I will try and update my tune this week..

yesterday I upped my boost but its like it doesn't go up as fast than before (i mean from what my gauge says) .. i could feel the difference but only like 0.4lbs was added.. now im scared my gauge might not be working fully.. not sure, will be investigatin
Looked like fun
When are you going again?

I thought you would have been in the 14's for sure. :huh:
Don't know when I'm going again yet..

Well everyone said that I would be in 14s for sure on a cooler day than 40*C.. humidity was retarded, we had rain on the way there too.. a few turbo DSMs were running 16s which was odd for me even..One of them that ran with me got a 14.6.. not sure about this specs/boost.. other guy with 19psi that i had met the other day ran 17.9?! :blink: I have also beat some that are in 14s (or so they said).. but anyway.. I won't try and give excuses..

they were normal times for a 5lbs intercooled car on saturday.. I'm only half way where I want to be so i don't mind at all