FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Speed Flyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think real focus or fake photoshopped

[Image: CruiseJam4_Medium_657x844.jpg]

The reflection off the hood looks pretty real. I would love to se more pics of it.
I like how the poster says that "Four is More" but it clearly shows a V8 conversion.
Its Fake!!!
Fake
any points to follow up on the fake call.
That pic is a fake for sure, BUTTT take a look at this video! thats real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzpc_Km41PE
V8 focus 351
car is real, the hood/engine is photoshopped on..if it were real, the engine wouldnt be blurry compared to the entire car
Ok so any bets $$$$$

Ok if anybody can guess the two right answers I will give them a FC.Net sticker I have two stickers, one Black and one grey. You have till Massive Monday to answer and than I post the answer.

Dre you want to make a bet lol
and how do we find out the answer lol call masive and ask?
2 correct answers Tony? I say it is Real and Fake. There, the bases are covered. I win!!!!!
Haha ok you want the stickers back that you sold me? Fine I want my money back lol

Dre don't worry how to find the answer, and just to make it clear I never called massive to findout any info.

Im sure alot of people have seen ..........
fake

the reflection doesn't look like it matches the blower 100%, you can see the square points on the blower grill and whatnot where the laso tool was used. And the detail in the blower isn't as sharp as the rest of the pic.
Ok so the day has come...I think this is a total fake and the blower is drum roll please, Vin diesels car from Fast and the Furious.

I don't have a pic but if anybody can post it. The blower is the same as the flyer from Massive.

Well I guess Im the winner and keeping the FC.net stickers.
Ohh good eye At first I was like ahh I don't think so because i was thinking of this shot
[Image: ff4-6.jpg]

but them I remembered the poster
[Image: fast-and-furious4-poster.0.0.0x0.400x594.jpeg]

Good call The only reason I was thinking it was real was because the glare on the hood but no it makes sence the glare was also taken from the orgiginal pic. Still a great photoshop.