FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Flo..... Tell Us How It Went With Wapner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope it all worked out alright. :(
Yeah, update once you're back
he was on people's court?
ohhh small claims court. Is he being sued or doing the suing?
ill let him tell you guys if he wants to..
not that bad... :ph34r:
Daaaaamn.... :ph34r:
yeah but its alerady none of my business hehe
Went in facing careless, came out with 35 over.

:phew: :huh:

The cop was awsome. I was going to plead to 43 over since I thought I was in a different speed zone.

The cop suggested 35 over.

I was like....

"Guilty"

:lol:
Good for you man...I sorry i couldn't go with you..I couldn't take off...but guess what?? I got a speeding ticket this morning! :angry:
focusonthis_88,Jun 9 2005, 05:51 PM Wrote:Good for you man...I sorry i couldn't go with you..I couldn't take off...but guess what??  I got a speeding ticket this morning! :angry:
[right][snapback]113567[/snapback][/right]

burn. :(
Flofocus,Jun 9 2005, 05:53 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jun 9 2005, 05:51 PM Wrote:Good for you man...I sorry i couldn't go with you..I couldn't take off...but guess what??  I got a speeding ticket this morning! :angry:
[right][snapback]113567[/snapback][/right]

burn. :(
[right][snapback]113568[/snapback][/right]

Im going to fight it...it was a OPP cop that stop me in Ottawa! And he was the biggest ass hole!!!! I was going 100 in a 80. That's the speed that everybody goes on that street...The ottawa cop don't stop people at that speed..but a OPP cop that didn't had sex in a couple of months, saw my car was modified and decide to stop me... dam I HATE COPS!!!
focusonthis_88,Jun 9 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:Im going to fight it...it was a OPP cop that stop me in Ottawa! And he was the biggest ass hole!!!!  I was going 100 in a 80.  That's the speed that everybody goes on that street...The ottawa cop don't stop people at that speed..but a OPP cop that didn't had sex in a couple of months, saw my car was modified and decide to stop me...  dam I HATE COPS!!!
[right][snapback]113569[/snapback][/right]

That sux in TO the 20 over ticket is considered the "waste your time ticket" just because even if you go to court plead guilty to 10 over they still wasted your time and got a few bucks off you. :angry:

Laterz :)
Wow Flo, you got off easy.

Take it and run. Your premiums will still reflect the ticket but it could certainly be worse.

Count your blessings and see you at the BBQ!
I know Anthony....VERY lucky.

EDIT: Just realised its the camping week-end your going to THIS week-end....the bbq isnt for another couple of weeks...

If work doesnt stop me, I'm there. B)
K_OS,Jun 9 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jun 9 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:Im going to fight it...it was a OPP cop that stop me in Ottawa! And he was the biggest ass hole!!!!  I was going 100 in a 80.  That's the speed that everybody goes on that street...The ottawa cop don't stop people at that speed..but a OPP cop that didn't had sex in a couple of months, saw my car was modified and decide to stop me...  dam I HATE COPS!!!
[right][snapback]113569[/snapback][/right]

That sux in TO the 20 over ticket is considered the "waste your time ticket" just because even if you go to court plead guilty to 10 over they still wasted your time and got a few bucks off you. :angry:

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]113583[/snapback][/right]

waste of time is right. I think thats what they want to do to.....but...the prosecutor was flying threw the charges...I was there from 8-2. Some of it was entertaining.....lol......I thought I had it bad....some guy didnt show up to court but had his lawyer work out a deal. REDUCED to 55Km/hr over the limit. :blink: Could just imagine the original charge. Some 17 year old, Charged for no Insurance for the 2nd time. Maximum $5000 fine. :blink:
Whats the speed limit there in school zones?
ZX3TUNR,Jun 10 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:Whats the speed limit there in school zones?
[right][snapback]113683[/snapback][/right]

40 i think
Yep.... 40.
in school zones whatever you're doing over the limit they double it. a kid in my area was going 120 and they bumped him to 240, 200 over the limit, he was screwed.
Pages: 1 2