FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need To Borrow: Sleeping Bag & Cooler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just realized as I was getting my camping stuff together today that I left my sleeping bag and my cooler at my uncle's place in Ft. Eire and don't have time to pick it up before Friday. Anyone wanna loan some stuff for the weekend. I am good to my equipment so I assure you, I'll try not to cause any irreparible damage to your stuff :P I'm in Scarborough, and GTA would be best :) Thanks
I've got my old semi-mummy you can borrow. I'll bring it for you.
My coolers are full though.

01-yellow-ZX3

Borrow a sleepin bag? :throwup:

Thanks Jer. Now all I need is a cooler :)
Al,

Just go out and buy a cheap cooler. If you want, you can sell it to me after.

01-yellow-ZX3

Crappy Tire 90 day return is your friend. :P
Sorry Al.

I don't have any more coolers :(
might want to swing by your local grocery store and pick up one of them environmentally unfriendly styrofoam coolers.
darkpuppet,Jun 9 2005, 08:08 AM Wrote:might want to swing by your local grocery store and pick up one of them environmentally unfriendly styrofoam coolers.
[right][snapback]113493[/snapback][/right]

I think I might grab one of these for the beers.
ANTHONYD,Jun 9 2005, 07:56 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 9 2005, 08:08 AM Wrote:might want to swing by your local grocery store and pick up one of them environmentally unfriendly styrofoam coolers.

[right][snapback]113501[/snapback][/right]

Plus they float, so if the water's cool, you can just leave the beer in the water

They're only $4 at Crappy Tire.
Raine,Jun 9 2005, 11:52 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 9 2005, 07:56 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]113501[/snapback][/right]

Plus they float, so if the water's cool, you can just leave the beer in the water

They're only $4 at Crappy Tire.
[right][snapback]113532[/snapback][/right]

SOLD!