FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Something Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a local ford dealership was advertising a wheel for $100 because it had a small scratch in it. i went to take a look and it didn't appear too deep and i thought it could easily be repaired, this rim usually costs around $250. so i ended up buying it for a full size spare. i took the scratched rim to my buddy's shop and begin showing his brother the rim i just picked up. i begin to see how deep the scratch is and notice that its beginning to rub off. turns out that the scratch is actually a grease mark and the whole thing came right off. lol B)
svt_rodg,Jun 8 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:a local ford dealership was advertising a wheel for $100 because it had a small scratch in it.  i went to take a look and it didn't appear too deep and i thought it could easily be repaired, this rim usually costs around $250.  so i ended up buying it for a full size spare.  i took the scratched rim to my buddy's shop and begin showing his brother the rim i just picked up.  i begin to see how deep the scratch is and notice that its beginning to rub off.  turns out that the scratch is actually a grease mark and the whole thing came right off.  lol B)
[right][snapback]113379[/snapback][/right]

SCORE!!!!

Nice find!
Which dealer was this? I'm going to go there with a grease stick.... :D
hardk0re,Jun 8 2005, 01:41 PM Wrote:Which dealer was this?  I'm going to go there with a grease stick.... :D
[right][snapback]113381[/snapback][/right]
lol, i don't want to ruin my future of getting another score.
hardk0re,Jun 8 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:Which dealer was this?  I'm going to go there with a grease stick.... :D
[right][snapback]113381[/snapback][/right]

Good ol' commercial axle grease. Now it has 101 uses. :lol:
LOL Wicked find. Congrats man. Now how are you gonna work a full sized spare?
Raine,Jun 8 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:LOL Wicked find. Congrats man. Now how are you gonna work a full sized spare?
[right][snapback]113420[/snapback][/right]
its not for the focus, its for my stang.