FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Us Border Allows Man With Bloody Chainsaw Enter Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow??! The guy has balls to show up to a boarder with a chainsaw, knifes and whatever else they said?? Im scared to have a tire pressure guage in my glove box?? :blink: I think he really likes the Misfits? He looks just like Danzig when he was young.
I don't think it's balls.. it's called insanity
Holy crap that guy looks screwed in the head.

"See kids, this is why you should never do drugs." :wacko: :wacko:
Where's Papparoach?
that guy has a pretty crazy look in his eye
Looks like the average Ford worker to me
damn I shoulda cut my hair like that.
I'm originally from New Brunswick so I heard all about this guy. He was detained for assaulting a guy...they let him go and he went to the guys grandparents house and used the chainsaw to do something to their neck...get the picture.

He is messed...and they blame canada for having lax security but they let him walk across the border....
RadioActive Focus,Jun 8 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:I'm originally from New Brunswick so I heard all about this guy.  He was detained for assaulting a guy...they let him go and he went to the guys grandparents house and used the chainsaw to do something to their neck...get the picture.

He is messed...and they blame canada for having lax security but they let him walk across the border....
[right][snapback]113422[/snapback][/right]

I was in freddy when it happended and someone at work told me about it, what a freaking whack job, id kill the bastard if i got my hands on him

Where in new brunswick you from??
exacly.. im scared to have anything in the car that they could say something about.. and he has all those weapons.. why would you cross a broder with a chainsaw and knife etc... anyway..

"We'll take these.. you'Re free to go, enjoy your stay in the US !"