FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: In Heaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my friends were sitting around the other day < stoned > and we al decided what heaven is for us.

Cause you see heaven is just a perfect highway... There are no speed limits in heaven, All the Roads are paved perfectly and there are no speed bumps in heaven.
You car never runs out of gas and your always using premium.
And the best part about heaven... Your check engine light never comes on. :D
See sig.

Those girls that like girls are on top of me......nakid.....yes....nakid :D
Hangin with all your friends and not having to goto work the next day.

That and a never ending blowjob.
Im gonna love this post cause no one will have the same answer. lol
never ending blowjob.

I'll take 2!!! :lol:
AnthonyD has the right idea... BJs in heaven wouldn't have any teeth either...

but honestly.. heaven would be my life with the following tweaks:

work would be changed so that I get to pick my hours and pay.
there would be no hangovers
women would be attracted to me (and not just the large ones either).
Oh and in heaven, my focus got stolen and the insurance replaced it with a Ferrari F430 in red for no extra charge and my insurance is still what I pay today, hell no in heaven we don't pay insurance.

What I said above and no speedbumps and perfectly paved roads.
No need for insurance in heaven. No one ever die's in heaven lol
It would be the perfect mix of a brothel, golfing, a never ending beer truck roll over at the front of my door, at not a bill to pay ever!
meford4u,Jun 7 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:It would be the perfect mix of a brothel, golfing, a never ending beer truck roll over at the front of my door, at not a bill to pay ever!
[right][snapback]113107[/snapback][/right]

and a good ol cigarette with no harmful s**t in it. ;) :D
Flofocus,Jun 7 2005, 04:48 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 7 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:It would be the perfect mix of a brothel, golfing, a never ending beer truck roll over at the front of my door, at not a bill to pay ever!
[right][snapback]113107[/snapback][/right]

and a good ol cigarette with no harmful s**t in it. ;) :D
[right][snapback]113108[/snapback][/right]

dam I forgot that. Oh how I want one. And no wife around telling you to quit

See honey, I didn't saying nagging me
Heaven = place with absurd amounts of sex, no need for contraception, jedi-powers, smooth flat roads with lots of bends... and even if you flip, your car and you will come out in perfect condition... no chinese drivers...
Im in heaven each and every time I train.... You might laugh but its honestly true. When I go from 1 place to another doing Parkour, afterwards when I look back on it and its 1 huge blur and the feeling during that blur... to me thats heaven.

Id take that feeling over a blowjob anyday.
tdot-zx3,Jun 8 2005, 02: Wrote:Id take that feeling over a blowjob anyday.
[right][snapback]113289[/snapback][/right]

In heaven you'd have a parkour g/f following you arround giving you BJs while jumping off buildings
tdot-zx3,Jun 8 2005, 02: Wrote:Im in heaven each and every time I train.... You might laugh but its honestly true. When I go from 1 place to another doing Parkour, afterwards when I look back on it and its 1 huge blur and the feeling during that blur... to me thats heaven.

Id take that feeling over a blowjob anyday.
[right][snapback]113289[/snapback][/right]

Pahlese. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :P
hahahah^^^^ thats what i was thinking...

heaven to me, i ask for it. and it happens...

example...

i walk into Shaq's house..."hey you bitch...this is my house, get out!!", and he gives it to me

walk into Aston Martin-"hey bitches give me that vanquish!!"...they hand the keys over...

walk into the keg steakhouse "hey bitches, give me 2 20oz porterhouse steaks and a keg size tom collins!!...and its served in less 5 min

see any woman that i wanted and say "hey bitch...have sex with me!!...and she does

pretty much whatever i can think of...snap my fingers...and SHAZAM, its there
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2005, 01:19 PM Wrote:Pahlese. :lol:  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]113325[/snapback][/right]

Laugh all you want. Like I said ... it does sound funny comming from me. But then again im probably one of the only people on this board who meditates and is extremely spiritual.
piece and quiet......

people suck
tdot-zx3,Jun 8 2005, 09: Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2005, 01:19 PM Wrote:Pahlese. :lol:  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]113325[/snapback][/right]

Laugh all you want. Like I said ... it does sound funny comming from me. But then again im probably one of the only people on this board who meditates and is extremely spiritual.
[right][snapback]113414[/snapback][/right]

hey I meditate to the golf GOD's and pray for a hole in one. And the spirits, man I have had a lot of spirits over the course of my old age. Beer, wine, liquor, had alot of them, even a cement mixer :D
Tonight I jumped off a 6 story building to another building about 10 feet accross and 8-9 feet down ...

I was in heaven again. For those 3 seconds of hangtime I was not part of this world at all.... The feeling would have lasted longer if there wasnt people on bloor screaming like crazy, but alas, I take what I can get.

=)