FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Grey Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grey ZX3 05, driving around saskatoon. Looked like he was very confused and had no idea where he was driving. Ohh wait that was me. I think I found every construction site there is, not to mention getting lost a few times going ahh where the hell did i just turn. Overall was good to leave regina for a while. Sorry no pics I forgotz me digi at home, but did see a couple really nice cars, and one Black ZX3 tinted windows, was backing up onto the road I was driving on never got a real good look as never got the chance.
But I did end up with a 24 pack of Bawls once I found Compusmart.

ohh and got about 400km to 35litres of Gas. going 127ish with wind on me. Not to bad. Davidson has gas at 89.9 whereas chamberlein(sp?) was 94.9. Not one cop thank god. Ohh and me car topped at 178 b4 the computer stopped it, Still had lotsa ballz left tho and was handling great.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reminds me of the time I got lost leaving S'toon after SCN last July and my son just followed me. He knew I went the wrong way. I'll never have that happen to me again.

Where did you see the Black ZX3?
There was a tire shop nearby and farther down the street this Huge blue building can't recall the name. The street itself was in very rough shape and just past the midtown mall?? I think. Ohh the focus had a SVT badge on the back of the hatch where mine says ford in the middle oval.