FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Zts In Oshawa Looked Like '00-'01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Black ZTS, looked like an early model possibly '00-'01

Had chrome stips down the doors, sprayed tails, and some stick on vents/louvers on the hood :blink: :huh:
Saw it again parked out by Excuses (a cougar bar :lol: )

Also had chrome 5 star hub caps :rofl: :rofl:

Now that my girl is almost done i'm gonna track you down and help you take all the rice off your car ;)

SL8RZZX3,Jun 18 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:Saw it again parked out by Excuses (a cougar bar  :lol: )
Also had chrome 5 star hub caps  :rofl:  :rofl:

Now that my girl is almost done i'm gonna track you down and help you take all the rice off your car  ;)
[right][snapback]115332[/snapback][/right]

So, let me get this straight...you were waiting for your cougar-ish g/f to get off work, from the cougar bar, so that you and her could go chase down a focus with stick on louvers,,,,?

sounds like one hell of a party..!?! You all arent related too are you.. :unsure:
microbunny,Jun 19 2005, 01:17 AM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jun 18 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:Saw it again parked out by Excuses (a cougar bar  :lol: )
Also had chrome 5 star hub caps  :rofl:  :rofl:

Now that my girl is almost done i'm gonna track you down and help you take all the rice off your car  ;)
[right][snapback]115332[/snapback][/right]

So, let me get this straight...you were waiting for your cougar-ish g/f to get off work, from the cougar bar, so that you and her could go chase down a focus with stick on louvers,,,,?

sounds like one hell of a party..!?! You all arent related too are you.. :unsure:
[right][snapback]115360[/snapback][/right]

hahaha i was refering to my focus B) i'd feel kinda stupid chasing someone down in my 91 honda accord and telling them their car is "rice", because then that would be like the pot calling the kettle black now wouldn't it??!! :rofl: :rofl:

and besides who would have a cougar for a gf? they're only fun when you're drunk and they think they're gonna get some :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: