FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Autofest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys...

so we are going to be part of Autofest in Guelph this year. It's pretty huge, and this year for the first time they are allowing '85 and newer cars into the show. I have 25 spots available. The cost listed below is if you want to enter your car in the competition...otherwise spectators are free. Last year we had 300 cars and ~12,000 people. I really hope to see some of you guys showing your car there.

WHEN: Sunday June 19th 10am-3:30

WHERE: Guelph; Downtown core

COST to show your car: $7 pre-show [come to the store here and sign up any day before the show]
$10 at the door

I know there are a lot of you guys in the general area [heck scarborough is even not bad @45min drive ...same with London boys

See you there!
Autofest is madness...

Guelph Downtown and area is completely jammed!!!!

Im down for sure!!!
bump!!

enter your car bitches! ...or just come down to chill ....do it
soo many car shows this weekend .... wasaga beach ( with denis gage from My Classic Car), Georgetown, miltion (i think) and now guelph....

i think i might come by in the mid-morning/lunch time .. should be a good day and guelph is such a nice city .. i miss living there