FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Blue Hatch-toon Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Preston Crossing out side burger king...

Blue ZX3, black rims with polished lip, thats all i could see from the road
hmmmmmmmmmmm...could have been
Probably me, I'm a manager at Canadian Tire, so my car is parked there 11 hours a day. Go kick it! :)
Honkeytonk Monkey,Jun 17 2005, 04:20 AM Wrote:Probably me, I'm a manager at Canadian Tire, so my car is parked there 11 hours a day. Go kick it! :)
[right][snapback]114911[/snapback][/right]

done and done B)
Yep, I'll swing by to kick it today also.... :D
Joke's on you! I don't work today! Mwa hah ah aha hah h h ... cough cough... dead...

That said, I need tint on my rear windows, where did you guys take your cars?

I knew a guy in North Battleford when I lived there that would do the car for $125 and a case of beer, with good materials, and offered a lifetime warranty (basically, you get a scratch he'll replace that window and probably drink another one of your beers doing it)

He moved to BC though so I'm looking for something like that in Stoon. I did my triangle windows and realised some things I suck ass at... :(
Honkeytonk Monkey,Jun 17 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:Joke's on you! I don't work today! Mwa hah ah aha hah h h ... cough cough... dead...

That said, I need tint on my rear windows, where did you guys take your cars?

I knew a guy in North Battleford when I lived there that would do the car for $125 and a case of beer, with good materials, and offered a lifetime warranty (basically, you get a scratch he'll replace that window and probably drink another one of your beers doing it)

He moved to BC though so I'm looking for something like that in Stoon. I did my triangle windows and realised some things I suck ass at... :(
[right][snapback]115061[/snapback][/right]

Detail Plus at Jubilee Ford (automall) is where I took mine. Awesome work for sure!!! No flaws, reasonably priced.
mine where done from the dealership when i got the car...cant help ya there