FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tough Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What to drive, What to drive. Hmmmmm

[Image: SVT.jpg]
are ALL of those yours? i knew you had the focus and cobra...

id take the lightning B)
i'd take the lightning, always wanted one of those trucks.
bluetoy,Jun 4 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:What to drive, What to drive. Hmmmmm

[right][snapback]112606[/snapback][/right]

If I'm payin for the gas, gimmie the Focus, otherwise it's time to ride that Stang like you stole it :D

Nothing against the truck, but the Stang *&* the Focus can run rings around it all day handling wise...

NefCanuck

Dont' be too sure about the stang running rings around the truck.. the truck doesn't need to out handle the Focus. It can pass it all day long.
I hate you Steve

Can I take the lightning for a test drive? Say, to my garage?
When I worked in the truck plant and test drove the lightning on my lunch break :D it was a far superior ride to the Focus and a great match for the mustang anyday. Don't kid yourself NOS, that beast is a beast in every way, except that they aren't big enough for me.
But that truck would blow your doors off.
Enjoy Steve.
Unfortunately, The L is my brother's... :(
Huh??? :huh: Thanks Steve!!!!!! Can I have the keys now?!?!?!! But it IS my lawn!!!!!
FocusGuy7476,Jun 4 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:i'd take the lightning, always wanted one of those trucks.
[right][snapback]112614[/snapback][/right]

I was going to sell my stang, and buy a lightning, but in the end could not part with my car, so I got the SVTF and kept the Stang.
bluetoy,Jun 4 2005, 06:50 PM Wrote:Dont' be too sure about the stang running rings around the truck.. the truck doesn't need to out handle the Focus. It can pass it all day long.
[right][snapback]112644[/snapback][/right]

Oh on sheer power the truck wins, but its a meat cleaver compared to the Focus being a rapier.... I can think of at least a half dozen local roads that the Focus would eat the Lightining's lunch because of the handling required. It's not always about the power, but how you can use it :beer:

'course if it's a staight line drag, it'd be a toss up between the Stang & the Lightining... the Focus can be the towel boy for that match :lol:

NefCanuck
I wouldn't mind taking the Lightning for a drive but just because its different. :) B)
throw in a Ford GT in that picture and i would have died and gone to heaven just looking at it