FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like attendees will all get free FOCUSCANADA STICKERS. I'm in the process of buying a bulk amount so everyone who attends can represent in style.

These stickers work too, I've had a few people In civics have their doors blown off and then ask me where they can get their madd tyte stickers yo, so it's not a lost cause.

If your against applying stickers to your cars, they work great on tool boxes! :P

If youre thinking I m buying these to get cars to show up, your right! I just don't want all this planning to go to a bunch of no shows. I think this could be one of the best meets we've had to date.

Thanks guys, and I hope you can all attend.
Any color choices??

orange perhaps ;)
i would definetely need silver frost!
Id love to go but its just so far from london lol + there isnt much to show on my focus as Ive only done my rude loud I.C.E
Mason,Jun 4 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:Id love to go but its just so far from london lol + there isnt much to show on my focus as Ive only done my rude loud I.C.E
[right][snapback]112581[/snapback][/right]

So what?

We're getting together to shoot the s**t and go for a drive. Not show off our wares.

Make the trip!
I have ordered a various number of colours to choose from.
Well Im in but Im not good with directions. If some one from london want's to cruse up with me so as not to get my sorry ass lost lol then Im in and Ill book it off work.
I call first dibs on colour choice.
Mason, that is lame.
Come to the meet
End of story.
Become a fuktard in a day.
Ummmmm I said Id book the time off work but Im horrible with leaving london with directions. If I could cruse up with some one it would save me stress lol

At this point I need the details. Where were meeting/when/ Im sure its on another post but im at work and dont have time to search for it.
LINKY

Take the 401 to hwy 6 south. Thke 6 south to 403 EAST

403 EAST TO Q.E.W. EAST
Q.E.W. EAST TO APPLEBY LINE.
NORTH ON APPLEBY LINE TO DRYDEN.
RIGHT ON DRYDEN AND YOU CAN'T MISS US.
mason--

If you can make it to the carpool lot off the 401 at exit 299 or even 312..(nicer drive) You can follow me the rest of the way down. I'm in guelph so im about half way between you and anthony's...give or take...

lemmie know dood
Ill probibly have "forgen kid" with me so it shouldnt be to bad.
.... Th linky show's me light 200 feet of the 403.

Well so long as I can map quest direction's I can get there.
Whats the exact city name and address of the house of where we will go.... Sorry im a stoned kid alot of the time and thing's just dont click together.
Mason,Jun 4 2005, 04:08 PM Wrote:Ill probibly have "forgen kid" with me so it shouldnt be to bad.
.... Th linky show's me light 200 feet of the 403.

Well so long as I can map quest direction's I can get there.
Whats the exact city name and address of the house of where we will go.... Sorry im a stoned kid alot of the time and thing's just dont click together.
[right][snapback]112620[/snapback][/right]

5173 DRYDEN AVE.
BURLINGTON ONTARIO CANADA.
Lol wow I havnt been to burlington in like 3 years. This should be a good time.
probably easier if you get on the 403 at the 401/403 exit between london and woodstock .. that'll take you right into burlington
Look is there any one elese from london going? if there is Ill just go up with them and keep everything simple.
Mason,Jun 5 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:Look is there any one elese from london going? if there is Ill just go up with them and keep everything simple.
[right][snapback]112812[/snapback][/right]

Like I said..I'll go with you, but you gotta get to exit 312 off the 401 to meet me. Then we can take this ultra-nice country road right into Burlington.

All you gotta do is go 401 E to exit 312 (Guelph Line)...The rest you can follow me....
Paul, what time are you heading down approx. I was thinking of being there early to use Anthony's water to wash my car.
count me in, i havent been to a good foci meet since armadillos meet, and we never had our cars that nite.
Alrighty everyone! For all of you have are within 1 - 2 hr drive and say it is too far of a drive! I'm planning on showing up and I'm coming from Ottawa! Flo or Focusonthis, if your planning on attending this let me know and we'll arrange something! I'm going to leave friday night or saturday morning!

Pages: 1 2 3