FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto Eastside Meet Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There were 11 cars in total that showed up to this meet. 1 Sedan. 7 ZX3/SVT. 3 ZX5/SVT. Nice turn out. From what I heard, this has been one of the larger meets for Toronto east.

Some of my pictures are being uploaded and others i still need to blur out pplz plates. But here are 2 teasers for members who were not able to make it :rolleyes:

[Image: 10008627is.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008843mo.th.jpg]

TORONTO EASTSIDE MEET PHOTOS (CLICK HERE)

If you need the full sized pictures unedited for plates (meaning plates are shown) for desktop wallpaper, focuscanada.net's or whatever, send me a PM and i'll send you the full unedited album.
NICE turnout!! Thats awsome

Who all from the site was there?
1. Spyder01
2. Jaspher
3. Scoobasteve
4. Raine
5. yelozx3
6. NoiSeeVT (Timmies in the same plaza)
7. hardk0re (maybe)
8. Redsvtfocus.
9. who else...I cant recall..!!!!there where almost 14 in total...

really cool...it turned out nice!
whenever you guys want to meet again...Im up for it! :D
come to Sask :D
Only another 30mins or so until all my pics are uploaded....I have around 90 pics...but there were doubles and blurry that were filtered out. So i have around 68 pics that im going to upload to fotopic's album. I'll get that link here as soon as the pics are finished and i get a chance to put on some captions.. :blink:

Another teaser pic...
:blink: :blink: If im correct, this is NOiSeeVT..uhh...i mean NOiSeeHID!!!
[Image: 10008571xi.th.jpg]

lol...the camera's max exposure needs around 2 seconds to get the shot...anything that moves within the 2 seconds would become blurry...lol...i noticed Raine stood pretty still for 2 secs :lol: :lol:
hehehe yeah, but look at my hair all over the damned place
Raine,Jun 3 2005, 10:28 PM Wrote:hehehe yeah, but look at my hair all over the damned place
[right][snapback]112537[/snapback][/right]

get a hair cut hippie :P

I miss my longer hair :( So is your hair longer then Dans lol
ZX3TUNR,Jun 4 2005, 12:30 AM Wrote:
Raine,Jun 3 2005, 10:28 PM Wrote:hehehe yeah, but look at my hair all over the damned place
[right][snapback]112537[/snapback][/right]

get a hair cut hippie :P

I miss my longer hair :( So is your hair longer then Dans lol
[right][snapback]112538[/snapback][/right]

Last time I saw Dan, mine was still longer (about 2 months back). :P

The turnout if I recall...

1. Spyder01
2. BlackZTS
3. Scoobasteve
4. Raine
5. yelozx3
6. NoiSeeVT
7. hardk0re
8. Redsvtfocus
9. Another RedSVT but I can't remember his handle on here.
10. qtgino
11. sweet_g
Photos are uploaded. The link is on the first post =) Enjoy!
Who to send these photos to so they can be added? I have a bunch..
Wicked pics Spyder... too bad so many came out blurry. Hope some of taiyeunjai's come out better :)

Great meet fellas
nice pics~~ :) hope to see others pics as well~
Gee guys!

Great turnout!

I hope to have that many at my BBQ.

Are any of you guys going to make the trip down?

It would be great to get all of you there!
wher was that meet ?
Is there gonna be another around that area soon?
i really wanna go! from peterborough though
so where are taiyeungjai's pics ? :D
PM'd you taiyeungjai....i'll have the pics uploaded for you as soon as you send them to me :)

focuzedn2o, that meet was at Kennedy Commons by hwy401 and Kennedy rd. It was a plaza where alot of car club meet up. Maybe when there is another week where the clouds are gone and we have a whole week of sunshine, then I might setup another photoshoot meet around the hwy7 area because there are alot of nice phototaking places up there
yeloZX3,Jun 4 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:so where are taiyeungjai's pics ?  :D
[right][snapback]112589[/snapback][/right]

Okay.. I just set something up temporarily on fotopic.. Unfortunately, my web server is down right now.. I had a major power supply meltdown last week that took out the motherboard, so I have to rebuild the box. It will be back up and running next month (That is why my SIG Pic is also gone, as well as all of my personal photos/videos and MP3s.. :angry: ). After I get it back up and running I can host all of the photos for FocusCanada. The pipe right now is a T1 but by next month we will have a full E10 10Mbps pipe so there will ample bandwidth for anything I can throw at it :D

In the meantime, check these photos out (I didn't get a chance to take too many, but there will be plenty of opportunities for that in the future. You may have to wait a bit because they haven't been approved by the moderators yet):

Photoshoot @ Kennedy Commons 06-03-2005
Yay .. Go Yelozx3!

(I like that car)
Spyder01,Jun 3 2005, 11:53 PM Wrote:There were 11 cars in total that showed up to this meet.  1 Sedan.  7 ZX3/SVT.  3 ZX5/SVT.  Nice turn out.  From what I heard, this has been one of the larger meets for Toronto east.

TORONTO EASTSIDE MEET PHOTOS (CLICK HERE)

[right][snapback]112530[/snapback][/right]

Wish I could have made it, but coming from Mississauga on a Friday night across the 401 is begging for trouble :(

But I'm gonna show at the BBQ even if I have to tell certainly demanding family members to frack off (They ignore me until the mood strikes them :angry: )

NefCanuck
1. Spyder01
2. black ZTS
3. Scoobasteve
4. Raine
5. yelozx3
6. NoiSeeVT
7. hardk0re
8. Redsvtfocus
9. Another RedSVT ...taiyeungjai...!!!
10. qtgino
11. sweet_g