FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Update Outside And In...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: new01.jpg]
[Image: new02.jpg]
[Image: new03.jpg]
[Image: new04.jpg]
[Image: new05.jpg]
[Image: new06.jpg]
[Image: pw003.jpg]
[Image: pw004.jpg]
[Image: pw005.jpg]

taking the car to the dyno next friday to get a baseline on the PW kit before we start cleaning up the tune looking for more power...
Damn you Mitch, your car always leads me into temptation :lol: Sweet ride, you take it over any cool jumps? :P
Badass
I see you have a Euro plate on the front.

Is it legal to ride with that daily, or do you just put it on for pics/shows?
Beautie!
i believe euro plates are legal aslong as you have the same digits as ur province licence.
FocusTunerzx3,Jun 6 2005, 05:52 PM Wrote:i believe euro plates are legal aslong as you have the same digits as ur province licence.
[right][snapback]112965[/snapback][/right]
damn you BC'ers
Damn thats nice.
DAMN you mitch! i want your car! beautiful buddy, keep up the work
ZX3TUNING,Jun 3 2005, 11:33 PM Wrote:taking the car to the dyno next friday to get a baseline on the PW kit before we start cleaning up the tune looking for more power...
[right][snapback]112525[/snapback][/right]

Nice ride but in Ontario right now that car would attract cops faster than an "All You Can Eat" donut buffet :(

I sure wish we could do the Europlale look here in Ontario, the Fous doesn't come with a front license plate bracket and I cringe every time I look at my front plate thinking "When does some jerkward get around to trying to bend it"?

NefCanuck
oddly enough, i never get hasseled by the cops.
my car is loud, eye catching(or atleast you would think) and constantly being driven above the speed limit yet cops don't bug me???

and technically the euro plate up front is illegal in BC as is NOT having a plate in front. i have a really good excuse and like above, i never seem to get pulled over? :iono:
My car is has like a 1/4 of the mods done that Mitch has and i dont have a euro plate and cops pull me over all the time...funny how that is. But i do speed alot.
I only hope my focus will look half that good one day

2003svt

man your car is badazz! very clean look..
ZX3TUNING,Jun 4 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:[Image: new01.jpg]
[Image: new02.jpg]
[Image: new03.jpg]
[Image: new04.jpg]
[Image: new05.jpg]
[Image: new06.jpg]
[Image: pw003.jpg]
[Image: pw004.jpg]
[Image: pw005.jpg]

taking the car to the dyno next friday to get a baseline on the PW kit before we start cleaning up the tune looking for more power...
[right][snapback]112525[/snapback][/right]
It looks good! :)
Mitch,

I envy you...

:bowdown:

that car is sick as hell!!!! :D