FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rally Fan Gets Smoked///
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:yikes: :rofl: See kids, this is why you shouldn't play on the street.
OUCH! that had to hurt, bloody idiot this is the reason when you go to a rally like the Tall Pines in Canada they make sure morons like this are safe behind the tape wich is roughly 5 to 20 feet away from the course.

Laterz :)
WTF was he doing???
Raine,Jun 3 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:WTF was he doing???
[right][snapback]112447[/snapback][/right]

looked like he was trying to take a picture...thats my best guess...
That looks fukkin strange... Nobody around him reacts at all, really odd.
There's a longer version of the video on ogrish.com where you get to see him lying in the ditch. According to that site, he was setting up his camera.
:o , did the driver stop?? or did he just keep going and finish the leg? :lol:

the first time i saw it i thought the guy exploded as there were pieces flying around but it looks like it was just his camera and hat :ph34r: :lol:

ive done that to two cats :ph34r: they weren't so lucky, but they were just as dumb running out infront of me B)
crazikev,Jun 3 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:ive done that to two cats :ph34r:          they weren't so lucky, but they were just as dumb running out infront of me B)
[right][snapback]112457[/snapback][/right]

:hitit: I wouldn't lose sleep over it. There are enough of those buggers in the world...

Back on Topic

I forgot to add the classic GTA comment:

"10 Points!" :rofl:
Bah.

He's fine.
Poor car u can see the hood crumple a bit. If that was me driving I'd keep going :D.
I'd make sure that he got a ticket for jay walking!! LOL~ :D
TimmyD@Bishopsales,Jun 3 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:I'd make sure that he got a ticket for jay walking!! LOL~ :D
[right][snapback]112488[/snapback][/right]
:o :lol:
:rofl: :rofl:

Repost! :lol:
haha didnt NOS post this like a couple hours ago??

Oscar The Grouch,Jun 3 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jun 3 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:ive done that to two cats :ph34r:          they weren't so lucky, but they were just as dumb running out infront of me B)
[right][snapback]112457[/snapback][/right]

:hitit: I wouldn't lose sleep over it. There are enough of those buggers in the world...

[right][snapback]112458[/snapback][/right]
lose sleep? i was laughing so hard on the first one I almost went in the ditch :lol: , second one scared the $#*% out of me though, speeding down a back road in the dark, i tryed to swerve but hit it, so i said, stupid cat if you wouldn't have stoped and just kept running you wouldn't have got hit :o :lol: :rolleyes: :P :blink:

btw, that looks like it hurt!

poor car :lol:
meh..I was at work..

reposting rules!!!
Oooo, dat's gotta hurt!
Pages: 1 2