FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Zx3 In London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spotted a Silver zx3 in london near westmount mall between 1 and 1:30pm on thursday. It had clear tails, some sort of aftermarkte headlights (couldn't get a good look), dropped and it had a red right front fender

it also sounded like a civic when it left the lights .. musta had a tin can on the back aswell
Ha ha ha ha. that was me.

I have TWO red fenders. New stuff comes in, in two weeks.

The fart can noise is what happens when you put on a Focussport race header. It sounds so gay. I hate the noise it makes now. I honest to God despise the noise.

[Image: focus.jpg]

That used to be what she looked like...
I love Tony's 2 tone car. :P
Flofocus,Jun 3 2005, 09:17 AM Wrote:I love Tony's 2 tone car.  :P
[right][snapback]112380[/snapback][/right]
ya man u really need to get rid of the two tone car........or change the color from red.....
ZX5focused,Jun 3 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 3 2005, 09:17 AM Wrote:I love Tony's 2 tone car.  :P
[right][snapback]112380[/snapback][/right]
ya man u really need to get rid of the two tone car........or change the color from red.....
[right][snapback]112387[/snapback][/right]

before Tony replies....haha

Quote:I have TWO red fenders. New stuff comes in, in two weeks.

;)

He's got some sponsors now, looking forward to seeing his car from what he told me in London....
Flofocus,Jun 3 2005, 10:51 AM Wrote:before Tony replies....haha

Quote:I have TWO red fenders. New stuff comes in, in two weeks.

;)

He's got some sponsors now, looking forward to seeing his car from what he told me in London....
[right][snapback]112402[/snapback][/right]
i know what hes getting and i cant wiat to see it either.....hence change the colour from red....
Tony... unveil the car at anthonys bbq
that car sucks.......
you're dead old man.....

ha ha ha a
hey i think ive seen that car around london too....and it may not be you but there is another silver zx3 that is sometimes seen cruising around with another zx3 that is modded a bit as well.
possibly me and brooksy.

he owns a silver svt