FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toon Ville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since I have saturday Jun 4th off. was supposed to be cleaning day for car for the meet on the 5th but since that's gone I'm thinking of driving up to toon town for saturday wat u toon people doing.? anyone wanna meet somewhere. preferably really easy to find :D.

j.a.dj

i got a bbq to go to but we could meet up for a bit some time in the noon.....if ya want...

let me know...
What time are you thinking of showing up here? I am around off and on this weekend.....
well I tried convincing one of my friends to come(no he doesn't have a focus) but he doesn't want to call in sick on saturday to come with me. He wants to go monday. Since we both don't work. Wat a wimp huh. I'll try and talk him into coming saturday but if not might be monday. So if yall still wanna meet we can then.. we shall see.
I'll be at the lake for the first time since may long. Otherwise I'd be there.
Phantom,Jun 2 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:well I tried convincing one of my friends to come(no he doesn't have a focus) but he doesn't want to call in sick on saturday to come with me. He wants to go monday. Since we both don't work. Wat a wimp huh. I'll try and talk him into coming saturday but if not might be monday. So if yall still wanna meet we can then.. we shall see.
[right][snapback]112285[/snapback][/right]

I'll be around for a bit either day, PM me when you know for sure which day your coming down and I'll give ya my cell number and go from there.
yep, i won't be there this weekend. already in yorkton work on a project.
It seems to be monday. My friend is such a wimp wants to go monday as then he doesn't have to call in sick like sheesh.
I'm working Monday all day so it'll have to be at night sometime.... are you guys heading back on Monday also? Time?
S2,Jun 3 2005, 06:58 PM Wrote:I'm working Monday all day so it'll have to be at night sometime.... are you guys heading back on Monday also?  Time?
[right][snapback]112505[/snapback][/right]
I'll have to be heading back monday work tuesday morning. Which is why I wanted to go saturday(curses under breath).