FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto Eastside Photoshoot/minimeet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to organize a mini meet and a photo taking oppurtunity. I've tried my best to PM all the eastside club members, some needed to work so the time has been set to 9:00pm. I also have a extra pair of Focuscanada.net stickers for Raine.

If you've got a camera and or tripod, bring it just incase i've got shaky hands since we'll need to set exposure to max for night shots :)

WHAT Photoshoot/mini meet
WHERE Kennedy Commons TD bank lot (Turn into chapters and drive towards TD)
WHEN Friday June 3(TONIGHT) 9:00pm to ....

Copy and paste the following list and add your name if you'll be coming :)

1. Spyder01
2. Jaspher
3. Black_ZTS (maybe)
4. Raine
5. yelozx3
6. NoiSeeVT (Timmies in the same plaza)
7. hardk0re (maybe)
8. redsvtfocus
9. paolo
10. scoobasteve (maybe)
where is this exactly?
Kennedy commons is at Kennedy/401.... i believe.
Basically Kennedy RD and 401 on the South East side of the 401.
I tried to link the map but it doesnt want to work
David
Its here...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=markham&ll=4...,0.007089&hl=en

Click Satellite for a more detailed view...the location is at south east corner of kennedy + willams kitchen....but its a one way rd so you'll have to go into the street across from antrim and then make a left into Chapters, then drive all the way to the end corner
Thats on my way home maybe after meeting up with puppet I'll stop by there...
I expected much less Focus to be in this area..hehe i never see any modded focus...lol...anyway, im happy with the list so far, still waiting for Raine's reply but he should be able to make it.

hardk0re, i've added you to the list as maybe :)
Spyder01,Jun 2 2005, 02:36 PM Wrote:I expected much less Focus to be in this area..hehe i never see any modded focus...lol...anyway, im happy with the list so far, still waiting for Raine's reply but he should be able to make it. 

hardk0re, i've added you to the list as maybe :)
[right][snapback]112261[/snapback][/right]

haha because me and black_zts live around 15km to the north~
lol the meet place is closer to the 401 just incase someone wants to drop by from the westside...i know A LOT of car club meet at this location on like weds and thurs....but i don't think anyone meets there during fridays.
Spyder01,Jun 2 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:lol the meet place is closer to the 401 just incase someone wants to drop by from the westside...i know A LOT of car club meet at this location on like weds and thurs....but i don't think anyone meets there during fridays.
[right][snapback]112277[/snapback][/right]

Fridays are busy.

Toronto Domestics
Grands Ontario
Canadian Mustang Owners Club
MR2.net
SRT 4 Club
Odd weeks J-Body
Plus others (Civics)
Oh Yeah OPP and Toronto Police
Its busy Friday nights, mind you the groups do spread around Kennedy Commons. Not just timmies.

David
1. Spyder01
2. Jaspher
3. Black_ZTS (maybe)
4. Raine (maybe)
5. yelozx3
6. NoiSeeVT (Timmies in the same plaza)
7. hardk0re (maybe)
8. Redsvtfocus.
Kennedy Commons is easy. If you're coming off the highway from the Eastbound 401, and go straight thru the lights at the end of the offramp, you're in the plaza. Tonnes of amenities around, and food too.
Just incase some members that doesn't know Kennedy Commons that well. When you are turning into KC, there are 2 lanes that turn in. Remember to take the far left lane. Once you are in, simply turn left on the first opening which goes to Chapters. Once you are in, you should see TD bank across from Chapters. Drive towards shiny Focus :). If you accidently missed the first opening into Chapters, don't worry, there is a second opening so simply turn into the second opening and drive all the way to the end :).....

If you are coming in from the 401...follow what Raine said...hehe simply go straight and then turn into Chapters
I'll be there.
Added you as confirmed Raine :) Clouds just came over the skies....they say it shouldn't rain until sunday night or monday. But just incase, I'll be there rain or shine :)
ahh what the heck, put me down as well, i might as well make a trip over to Scarberia/Scarlem and check out some nice decked out foci.
I might possibly come tonight for a bit. I have other plans but theyre probably going to fall through. so i figure i'll make the treck back to scarborough B)
When we reach that location, there might be other car clubs meeting as well...but we'll still hang around the area between Chapters and TD bank on the edge by the grass. I'll have my parking lights on once i get there.

I need to go grab some dinner now :) see you all tonight :)
As always, I'll show up a little early to help people find the spot. I'll try to make it there by around 8:30. Someone bring a camera, my batteries are dead.
8:30...lol i thought i'd be the first there at 8:45...lol....I'll have my camera for sure...depending on the amount of cars in that lot tonight, maybe we can park in patterns for some nice shots. Remember to bring a tripod if you have one too...night shots with camera is best without the use of flash and exposure set to max....unless you've got one of those 1k cameras ... :lol:
Pages: 1 2