FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dan Is In Dose Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So our friendly neighbourhood spiderman made the paper today. On the inside back page of today's Dose is Dan flying off a fire escape (I think that photo has been chopped here before). Someone at work thought it was me. :lol:
people actually read Dose?

I tried, but it's one of those papers that tries too hard to be 'edgy'..
I thought it was only good for puppy training and kindling. :D
They used that picture without my consent!

I sent them a nasty email this morning .. expect some sorta future appology.

On a side note... No one saw me in the globe and mail on the weekend?
Adam.. my hair is catching up but its still far far away from yours ... =P
I dont get the globe and mail... its communist hahaha :ph34r: you should scan and post the article dan :D
Did it have the headline "Friendly Neighbourhood Parkourman robs an apartment after saving resident from 'fire'"? :D

Kidding... should send them the photochopped one to use in their retraction :D
[Image: globeandmail.gif]

Wtf happened to the thumbnails??? holy dam ......

Im too lazy to fix it.
when i was at the blue Jays game, i saw some people doing that stuff, i thought they were just to cheap to buy skateboards :lol:
hoodlums!

hehe..

that's awesome man.. congrats!
Sweet article man :)

You'd think their own editors would catch that massive spelling discrepancy between the article copy and the caption for the picture. :rolleyes:

What's this world coming to? I have to proofread the Globe's copy for them now? :D

PS - Dan's a "ringleader" officially now. He now gets to extort "protection" from us and we in turn get a cut of the "mialk" profits. :rofl:
Hah, thats awesome. i think they misspelled your name on the caption haha.
Its the 3rd time my last name has been misspelt .... Toronto Star misspelt it as well .. ha ha ha ...
tdot-zx3,Jun 2 2005, 06: Wrote:Its the 3rd time my last name has been misspelt .... Toronto Star misspelt it as well .. ha ha ha ...
[right][snapback]112279[/snapback][/right]

haha just printed off the article here at work, Dan few people at my work have spotted you arround the subway stations, lol. I never knew u parkour at the Queen subway station? I work near there. you should give me a call or pop by my store when u are in the area, I dont mind checking out some of your parkour or even just chilling,
Very cool Dan. Want me to get you an interview on a YorkU radio show or something?
Raine that would be cool. I train at YorkU as well .... Ill be there next wednesday.

Paolo, behing TheBay (so get off at queen station .. walk 1 block south, then half block east at the first street) ... Is one of the best training spots in all of Toronto. Im there quite a bit too.

Most of the time though Im on University of Toronto soil. That is prime Parkour land.
:tup:
thats quite the mop you got going on doesnt it get in the way?
tdot-zx3,Jun 2 2005, 08: Wrote:Paolo, behing TheBay (so get off at queen station .. walk 1 block south, then half block east at the first street) ... Is one of the best training spots in all of Toronto. Im there quite a bit too.[right][snapback]112316[/snapback][/right]

cool, I'll look for your hair... or look for you, when im walking arround that area.
crazikev,Jun 2 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:when i was at the blue Jays game, i saw some people doing that stuff, i thought they were just to cheap to buy skateboards :lol:
[right][snapback]112253[/snapback][/right]

LOL

Pages: 1 2