FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Moonroof Squeaking When Opening To Tilt Position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe i've posted this just before the winter....anyway, the first month i picked up my car, i've noticed the squeaking when opening to the tilt position. I've asked them to look at it every single time i go in for oil change and yea, they do fix it...but within the same week, it starts squeaking again. Anyone else have this problem with their moonroof?? Just before the winter, i brought it in to have the moonroof checked, they printed out a warrenty list and everything that said they removed and reinstalled the moonroof. It worked perfectly....or maybe i hardly used it since it was winter....so spring comes and the squeaking is back....the sound is almost like the window is trying to open, but something is stuck to the side...like when you are trying to pull open a drawer thats really really heavy. I have another appointment for oil change on june 6 at east-court ford lincoln