FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Dealership Repairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure if this is the right place to post this but just wondering if anyone would recommend a good dealership that can do reputable work? in the G.T.A. of course
well if you in Kitchener, I'd highly recommend Weilend Ford. they went above and beyond in customer satisfaction, they adressed all the issues, and even gave me some coupons for food from Mc Donald's as they could not get my car finished in the time they orginally quoted me.

Brampton I'd recommend Colony Ford, as I've never had an issue with them, and they always treated me well, but one down side is if you wait, you might get bored easily as their waiting room is kinda limited in things to do.
I would recommend to you since you live close to the dealer Sheridan Ford located at Dixie and Lakeshore.

Speak to Don service Manager, he is battling cancer so he is in and out. Don't talk to Chris, there is a younger guy in his 20's that took over for Don speak to him.

Let him know Tony sent you with the SVT Focus.

I f you have any problems pm me

Good luck
No issues with Dixie Ford so far for me. No issues with regular servicing or any extra work that I've had them do.

It helps to be a chapter member of SVTOA Toronto though, they always see me there :D

NefCanuck
I have had all of my warranty work done by Thorncrest Sherway on the Queensway. Great quality, on time, + free shuttle service. Parts I now get from Evans Ford.
Discovery in burlington.
Fabulous!