FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Orleans Cruise Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow night(wednesday) at Orleans place. People from the Ottawa region and Gatineau come.
I will be there i live 5 minutes from there . :)
What time are you going to be running around at? I went around orleans tonight... LOL....

Turned from St Joseph ( going towards SilverCity ) onto Jeanne D'arc thinking that it is going to get me to Innes... Man was I mistaken... Because of construction I ended up back at 10th line!! Damn construction!! So I had to do the whole loop again, that I just travelled!

Ah well, glad I love driving!!

ZX3guy2000,May 31 2005, 11:29 PM Wrote:What time are you going to be running around at?  I went around orleans tonight... LOL.... 

Turned from St Joseph ( going towards SilverCity ) onto Jeanne D'arc thinking that it is going to get me to Innes... Man was I mistaken... Because of construction I ended up back at 10th line!!  Damn construction!!  So I had to do the whole loop again, that I just travelled!

Ah well,  glad I love driving!!
[right][snapback]111838[/snapback][/right]

Me and Flofocus are going around 6:30-7pm
And finishes around??

Manusvt.... what time you plan on going??

Oh.... and which area of the mall is it??

Ah well ... even if I don't make it in time... I'll be on the road sometime tomorrow night!

Little red car, with blue LED's underneath
ZX3guy2000,May 31 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:Little red car, with blue LED's underneath
[right][snapback]111842[/snapback][/right]

I'll look for that...

Manusvt what color is your car so we could spot tomorrow night.
focusonthis_88,May 31 2005, 11:52 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,May 31 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:Little red car, with blue LED's underneath
[right][snapback]111842[/snapback][/right]

I'll look for that...

Manusvt what color is your car so we could spot tomorrow night.
[right][snapback]111843[/snapback][/right]

I think he has the Red SVT.

I'm washing/vacuming the car & I'll be there around 7pm. B)

The ususal spot at the top, guys?
Flofocus,Jun 1 2005, 08:42 AM Wrote:The ususal spot at the top, guys?
[right][snapback]111874[/snapback][/right]

Yep...and i'll call you around 4pm Nate. I'll drop at your house to clean the foci's.
Is it today and at what time? :rolleyes:
coolsvt,Jun 1 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:Is it today and at what time? :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]111928[/snapback][/right]

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Quote:Tomorrow night(wednesday) at Orleans place. People from the Ottawa region and Gatineau come.
:P

Quote:Me and Flofocus are going around 6:30-7pm
:P

:lol:
It's gonna rain....

[Edit] Or not.....[/Edit]
Man... by the time I got there (9:50), the place was empty.
Drove around the whole mall.... ah well maybe next time
bluetoy,Jun 1 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:It's gonna rain....
[right][snapback]112037[/snapback][/right]

Nope, that storm went right over Orleans.

Sweet turn out for cars.

There was a sweet Skyline that just came off the boat....right hand drive and all. I will post pics later.
Sorry i couldn't make it . my gf got back from work at 9:00. :( We chare the car didn't want to go by walk.

btw
if any of you ottawa focus owner ever need tools or help to do jobs on your cars i have plenty and a huge entrance way .