FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need A Kit For Focus Sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lookin for a body kit or even all around skirts. let me know

also lookin for hood (carbon fibre, or even evo)
Dude, I don't mean to flame, but this site's gonna teach you one thing: you gotta look around for your information using buttons like search and link to sponsors... google it up mate. You'll find a tonne of info. Then you can decide on what kits you like, how much you wanna pay, and ask for specifics. There are tonnes of manufacturers out there too, so be prepared to search a bit. Some names to consider would be wings west, roush, kaminari.. there are loads really. Talk to Mitch of ZX3Tuning, he'll hook you up :)
Raine,May 31 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:Dude, I don't mean to flame, but this site's gonna teach you one thing...[right][snapback]111808[/snapback][/right]

Liar

Statistics show that this site doesnt actually teach you anything... 84% of the info on here is wrong or grossly exaggerated, 92% of polls are useless, and a whopping 87% of the members are not active, not to mention that 95% of all useless posts can be attributed to me......78% of all statistics are inaccurate and percentages usually have to compensate for a 10% margin of error

Ohh, about the sedan bodykits...there are alot of kits out there!! As for the front bumper, all 00-04 focus' (sedan, hatch, wagon) are the same fit, so you can look at any bodykit for the front , hatch or otherwise. Its the sedan sides and rear that are different then the others..
microbunny,May 31 2005, 08:24 PM Wrote:
Raine,May 31 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:Dude, I don't mean to flame, but this site's gonna teach you one thing...[right][snapback]111808[/snapback][/right]

Statistics show that this site doesnt actually teach you anything... 84% of the info on here is wrong or grossly exaggerated, 92% of polls are useless, and a whopping 87% of the members are not active, not to mention that 95% of all useless posts can be attributed to me......78% of all statistics are inaccurate and percentages usually have to compensate for a 10% margin of error

[right][snapback]111816[/snapback][/right]
79% of us already know that!
The only full body kit I've seen so far for the Sedan is this one.

JSP Body Kit

But i'd talk to Focus8nt, he might be able to hook ya up with something nice. B)
Go for the Kaminari kit *drool*
That kit isnt to bad lookin.
Mason,Jun 1 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:That kit isnt to bad lookin.
[right][snapback]111914[/snapback][/right]

In my opinion it's the best looking one.

It's also the most exspensive.
Xenon Body kits look really good on off the wall colours like on my car.....

Quote:Ohh, about the sedan bodykits...there are alot of kits out there!! As for the front bumper, all 00-04 focus' (sedan, hatch, wagon) are the same fit, so you can look at any bodykit for the front , hatch or otherwise. Its the sedan sides and rear that are different then the others..

Actually, The Hatchs, Sedans, and Wagons all the same but the back bumpers, the wagon is longer, hatches are shorter. So any Front and side kits will fit on all Foci models since they all use the same rocker panels ( unless the side skirts are molded for the 3 door going up onto the body itself )
I've got a pair of side skirts, and a rear lip already molded to the rear bumper. THe kit was from Wings West, interested??????
Yup. do a search mang.