FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Breaks N Rotors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for pads, and rotors, anything thats better and less dusty than ford OEM. Also if anyone has a shop or garage and can install them for me, that would be sweet too.
paolo,May 30 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:looking for pads, and rotors, anything thats better and less dusty than ford OEM. Also if anyone has a shop or garage and can install them for me, that would be sweet too.
[right][snapback]111546[/snapback][/right]

You don't need a shop or garage to install them, Paul. It's damned easy. I'd say I'd do it, but the time for me is hard to come by. Took only 45 mins to change pads and rotors on mine tho
paolo,May 30 2005, 09:44 PM Wrote:looking for pads, and rotors, anything thats better and less dusty than ford OEM. Also if anyone has a shop or garage and can install them for me, that would be sweet too.
[right][snapback]111546[/snapback][/right]

I've put about 16k on my KVR rotors and pads (on my Mystique) and I still luv em. They're still smooth, they seem to be wearing very well, and the pedal effort and feel are both excellent as is the stopping power.

Master Performance in Brampton is a KVR store and Dave (?) the real short guy seems to know a lot about performance brakes.

KVR brakes

Master Performance
I got EBC greenstuff pads & EBC slotted and X-drilled rotors.

Love em. I got my setup for I think around 200 bucks or so
msg enroh on FF.com he had a set of EBC pads and Brembo rotors about a month ago that he was gonna sell for $200 shipped .. brand new. Dont' know if he still has them, but its worth a shot
cool, i might do it myself then, it looks like i am getting EBC pads, but what are some good rotors to get? i dont need high perf. but something better than stock, please give me more suggestions, thanks
wasn't focused selling the brembo non-drilled rotors for like $100/pair .. probably one of the best stock appearing aftermarket rotors
I just got some Brembo rotors and Hawk HPS pads. I haven't had a chance to install them yet but I have heard that this combo has gotten great reviews.
paolo,May 31 2005, 02:02 AM Wrote:cool, i might do it myself then, it looks like i am getting EBC pads, but what are some good rotors to get?  i dont need high perf. but something better than stock,  please give me more suggestions, thanks
[right][snapback]111614[/snapback][/right]

pm sent