FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Pics Of My Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys got some pics of my focus just click on the link, took some pics on a rainy day its not much but here you go...

http://spaces.msn.com/members/djtippytom/P...5&_c=PhotoAlbum

p.s just click where it says photo album
Site's restricted to your MSN Messenger list only. Might wanna set that to "Public" :D
opps lol

there we go i fixed the link
Cool, another gold ZTS... Bunny's gonna start crying about missing his :P

You spin? What tables do you have?
Nice!

May I suggest Silverstars to clean up the lack-of-lightbeam and add a neat touch to the front end?
Raine,May 30 2005, 12:20 PM Wrote:Cool, another gold ZTS... Bunny's gonna start crying about missing his :P

You spin? What tables do you have?
[right][snapback]111460[/snapback][/right]

NOS2Go4Me,May 30 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:Nice!

May I suggest Silverstars to clean up the lack-of-lightbeam and add a neat touch to the front end?
[right][snapback]111496[/snapback][/right]

alright i have 2 numark 1625 t tables and a dm 950 mixer its just a starter dj set.....and i was thinking of the silverstar bulbs, i work at canadian tire and i keep looking at them
They're a huge improvement. I drove the entire back way to Oshawa from Orillia without highbeams in the middle of the night and saw EVERYTHING. Just too killer.

Of course, that leads you to my level of insanity where I'm going to rewire my DRLs so that they're through my (incoming :P) fogs and not my headlights.