FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meet This Wednesday? Victoria Park & Sheppard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every Wednesday between 4 & 8 pm, The Phoenix & Firkin on Sheppard just west of Victoria Park (at Consumers Rd) in North York has wings for 19 cents. Anyone wanna meet up this week and partake in the deal? It's generally fairly busy, but if someone gets there early enough we can get a spot on the patio so those of you who like to smoke can kill yourselves with chicken wings, beer & cigarettes...

Hope some people can make it out, just for a couple beers, show off the cars a bit, you know the drill.
working till 9, if i have time, i can try and swing by after work..
If my car fires up tonight i'll be there.... :)
I'll most likely be there!
hey my name is greg, i am from peterborough. just wondering where to hook up with some focus owners. preferbly in the gta.
focuzedn2o,May 30 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:hey my name is greg, i am from peterborough.  just wondering where to hook up with some focus owners. preferbly in the gta.
[right][snapback]111633[/snapback][/right]

Well Greg, how about the above suggestion by me :P

And Paul, the deal's on till 8. You get there afterwards, you're paying full price for the wings. Bring a v400 with you tho, I got a buddy who wants one.

Anyone else up for it? you can get 25 wings for $4.75! (gotta buy at least one drink tho).
k I'll be getting there for between 6:30 & 7, so if anyone wants to show up, give me a call. Most of you who would attend have my number, but if not, shoot me a PM.
Can't make it sorry for the late notice but something popped up!