FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Day Tripper..56 No..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More pictures and im bored so I figure I post some pictures of stuff. Sorry if it takes a while LOL.

First lets start off with this. A full rainbow!! First time I have ever seen a full rainbow in my life..

[Image: 22.jpg]

[Image: 23.jpg]

[Image: 25.jpg]

Then some pictures from the show and shine

[Image: 21.jpg]

[Image: 28.jpg]

[Image: 26.jpg]

[Image: 27.jpg]

[Image: 24.jpg]

Then me and my buddy took a little trip to Saskatoon.

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 20.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 15.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

Notice the rims ont he van and civic LOL LOL

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

THE END

[Image: 12.jpg]
Jesus Jay, you're getting damned good with that camera... some of those shots look uber pro.

that rainbow is incredible... if you look close in the pics you can actually see the start of the reverse bow too... never seen one of those before. Awesome stuff.
Ugh the rims on the civic are the same as mine/jarrod

Enkei RS6's
Sweet pics Jay! Your car always looks mint for a roadside shot :)

Damn, that Civic looks too fast for me :o

I also like the pic of Jarrod's Focus showing up the J-body. :D
Nice mang!
very nice pictures.. quality is awesome..

i want that VW! not sure, is it a rabbit or golf..
thats a rabbit. runs 12's and tuned by Cam (owner of CWS). You may have heard his name in sport compact mags. He did the VW with the V8 North Star swap.
when were you in saskatoon?
nice :o
Rims on the van and the civic..... Well one has 6 spokes the other 7, and they both probably weigh as much as yours :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZX3TUNR,May 30 2005, 02:57 PM Wrote:thats a rabbit. runs 12's and tuned by Cam (owner of CWS). You may have heard his name in sport compact mags. He did the VW with the V8 North Star swap.
[right][snapback]111525[/snapback][/right]

wasn't cam the one who had the accident on the minibike last year without the helmet ?