FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focussport/vf Engineering S/c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ZX3 Canuck,Jun 8 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:That's why I liked the FS kit, the price of admission was much less than that of the Powerworks or Procharger. I'm sure when all the stages are released for the FS kit that the prices will be similar but at least it's the buyers choice how much they ultimately want to spend.
[right][snapback]113400[/snapback][/right]

i'll be sure to remind you of that next track day when you get a great look at my tails vanish into the distance and my headlights coming up fast in your rear-view mirror! :)
Is there a track besides Mission you're not telling me about? Because if there isn't than brakes make more a difference than power numbers. ;) :P
don't forget, i'm running basicly the same brakes as you... :1gayfight2:
:P
ZX3 Canuck,Jun 8 2005, 10:13 PM Wrote:Is there a track besides Mission you're not telling me about? Because if there isn't than brakes make more a difference than power numbers.  ;)  :P
[right][snapback]113455[/snapback][/right]

Ahhh It's so refreshing to hear someone preach the truth! Amen brotha!

Well if anything it's a very clean install that's for sure, still I don't like that intake pipe location. Best of luck with that tune.
I was thinking today looking at a BOMZ intake, I think it would fit very well in there, with a few modifications to make it fit.

I'll wait and see what the intercooler option from focussport gives, maybe it will be an intercooler/cold air kit... fingers crossed...

Pages: 1 2 3