FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Look What Was Waiting 4me In N. Falls 2day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 100_3993.jpg]
Hey mang!

das a lotta blo Tony Montana
nice i'll take an 8 ball
Party at Ken's tonight!!! :fluffy:

I will bring the straws.
I didn't see that... I didn't see that... :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 8 2009, 06:46 PM Wrote:I didn't see that... I didn't see that... :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]286990[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I had the bag on the passenger seat when crossing the border ... ^^^ that's pretty much what the border guard said ... we had a pretty good laugh about it.

So ... no guesses as to what it really is?
Coke?
An air bag?
Must be laundry night at Ken's house. :lol:
dBlast,May 8 2009, 02:19 PM Wrote:Hey mang!

das a lotta blo Tony Montana
[right][snapback]286966[/snapback][/right]

We can get all of FC.net & FocusFanatics so high with this one bag.
I wanted a Mass Air Flow sensor, not a Mojo Flow sensor!

:lol:
ZTWsquared,May 8 2009, 08:50 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 8 2009, 06:46 PM Wrote:I didn't see that... I didn't see that... :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]286990[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I had the bag on the passenger seat when crossing the border ... ^^^ that's pretty much what the border guard said ... we had a pretty good laugh about it.

So ... no guesses as to what it really is?
[right][snapback]286991[/snapback][/right]

icing sugar?

eat the whole bag and you'll feel something...
Oscar The Grouch,May 9 2009, 12:44 AM Wrote:I wanted a Mass Air Flow sensor, not a Mojo Flow sensor!

:lol:
[right][snapback]286997[/snapback][/right]
LOL - damn - I always get those mixed up - BTW the MAF is on its way.
Sweet. Hopefully it solves my problems with the tuning. :rolleyes:
splenda in bulk???

no idea, maybe you can help us a bit and give the catagory!
Powdered breast milk?
Oscar The Grouch,May 9 2009, 11:08 AM Wrote:Powdered breast milk?
[right][snapback]287006[/snapback][/right]

No ... I prefer mine fresh thank you.

What's in the bag is the secret ingredient I've been searching for - for a while now ... it's to be a part of a project I started last year with the Focus and will be doing on the Fusion.

When I'm finished I'll be posting a how-to ... probably in the I.C.E. section.
mmm ICE you say????

some sort of expoy powder ?
Fiberglass and epoxy. Making speaker boxes... MMM FUN!
Oscar The Grouch,May 9 2009, 01:02 PM Wrote:Fiberglass and epoxy.  Making speaker boxes...  MMM FUN!
[right][snapback]287010[/snapback][/right]

Close ... and close ... but no cigar.

The one thing that really bothered me about my Focus was how noisy it was ...

and so after doing the back half of the wagon with Dynamat extreme, and coming to realize just how heavy dynamat is and how much weight I'd be adding to the car to do the whole thing, I became semi-obsessed with finding a good lightweight sound deadener ... and the only ones that exist are the paint or spray on kind.

There are a few out there but none that fall into the "affordable" category and so I set out to make my own ... and after a ton of research, I think I can do it.

Now I'm quite comfortable talking about aliphatic polyamide resins and amorphous polyamides (you need both, really) ... and viscoelastic acrylics, and plasticizers and inorganic fillers, and flow agents ... and of course, ceramic microspheres.

That's what's in the bag ... that whole bag is basically filled with ceramic and it weighs just 5 pounds.

So the next step is to whip up a batch of my secret formula and put it all over the car ... I'll be taking before and after db measurements and so I'll let everyone know whether or not the ZTWsquared science labs hit one out of the park or not.
Pages: 1 2