FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Charity Show N Shine @ Hooters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang, I'm from the GTAMC and wanted to let you know that we are having a Charity show n shine @ Hooters in Brampton on June 5th. There will be a 50/50 draw, raffles, door prizes specials on the menu etc.... All proceeds support the 'Canadian Crime Victims Foundation' a charity started by the Wamback family.

We are hoping that we can have some nice Focuses there.

Sunday June 5th
Hooters Brampton
11:00am start time.

Hope to see you there!
dd.
56 views and noone has posted that they are interested??? <_<
Would be nice to see some of your guys rides there!
Here is the website for the charity we are supporting....check it out.
http://www.ccvf.net

Thanks!
do it at the sundowner and I am in!
diggyd,May 31 2005, 03:04 PM Wrote:56 views and noone has posted that they are interested???  <_<
Would be nice to see some of your guys rides there!
Here is the website for the charity we are supporting....check it out.
http://www.ccvf.net

Thanks!
[right][snapback]111783[/snapback][/right]
Hooters always attracts my attention, but its a bit too far of a drive from BC for me to make it.
diggyd,May 31 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:56 views and noone has posted that they are interested???

I'll be there.
Do you have the exact address for the Hooters location??

diggyd,May 31 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:56 views and noone has posted that they are interested???  <_<

Hey Dave, I didnt post because I posted over at the GTAMC!!

But I will say this, that the show should be awesome, lots of sweet rides and who can really lose with a show being at Hooters??? Thats what I thought!! :D

I hope I can make it out, too bad its over and hour and a half for me to get there!! But I will try!
hey great idea how many are actually going to go?
I will go but i have to drive 1 1/2 hours to get there but if no one is going to be there then whats the point.
Should be a really good turnout...lots of stangs, a few T-Birds...and with any luck, some Foci will come too.

Its at 252 Queen St. E. in Brampton.
might just go anyways.
anybody else gonna go to this?
Sorry lads I am out of town for the weekend but sounds like a good time have fun
I'd go but being on a sunday, I have my doubts if the other baker will show up for his shifts durring the weekend for me to attend this. I like hooter's food.